Day 1

Options
This past year has been a real tough one for me and my family for a variety of reasons. That said, I want this to be Day 1 of getting out of this rut we're all in. Over the past year, I've allowed the drama to knock me down and take me over. In addition to the 100 lbs I've gained (yes, that is a real number), I've let the drama change my outlook on life which I believe has also impacted my kids' outlook. Well, this needs to come to an end. Today needs to be Day 1! I need to lead us all through example. I've been tracking my food for a couple of days and I've already seen it getting better. My goal for today is to clean up, do some yoga, take a walk, eat healthier throughout the day (seems I need to make smarter snack choices), and make things happen! One day at a time! Like the Marine's say "Hoo Ha!"

Replies

• Machafin
    Machafin Posts: 2,988 Member
    Options
    Good luck! Keep your head up and always hold yourself accountable. You can do it!
  • cpkretz1
    cpkretz1 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Thank you! I really appreciate the encouragement! I'm just taking it day by day! I made it through today, so it was a success!
  • hroderick
    hroderick Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    when you find yourself in a hole, stop digging