Help accountability

Options
So I have to lose weight my client I work for just asked me if I was pregnant that is how far I am I need to lose weight but I can’t by myself what I mean by that is i need someone to hold me accountable and to make sure they ask if I worked out or what all did I or I have to do it and Today I am going to start one of my shakes I’m tired of not being happy.

Replies

• kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Options
    Weightloss happens when you eat less (and move more). No need for shakes. And you don't have to exercise. But you have to eat less, and you do that yourself.
  • LatoriaMcAdoo
    LatoriaMcAdoo Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Weightloss happens when you eat less (and move more). No need for shakes. And you don't have to exercise. But you have to eat less, and you do that yourself.

You have to still exercise while losing weight and I know I can do it by myself I just need someone to
    Make sure I’m doing it I just need someone to keep
    Me accountable
  • mrs1spy
    mrs1spy Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    I've got exactly the same problem! I really need someone who I can talk every day to challenge myself. If someone would ask me what did I eat today I would be probably more concern about my food during the day. Otherwise just count everything I eat doesn't work for me. I'll be happy to add you to my friend so we can talk about loosing weight together :)
  • LatoriaMcAdoo
    Options
    mrs1spy wrote: »
    I've got exactly the same problem! I really need someone who I can talk every day to challenge myself. If someone would ask me what did I eat today I would be probably more concern about my food during the day. Otherwise just count everything I eat doesn't work for me. I'll be happy to add you to my friend so we can talk about loosing weight together :)

That sounds great look forward to it
  • Dr_Farru
    Dr_Farru Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Add me too ladies!!!!
  • LatoriaMcAdoo
    Options
    Dr_Farru wrote: »
    Add me too ladies!!!!

Will do
  • brobinson0624