Need some new friends and encouragement.. just joined

Options
Hi,
My friend just introduced me to this site. I love it but would love to hear from anyone struggling to get back on track and having a hard time and what is motivating you!:smile:

Replies

• mizzjustuz
    Options
    HEY THERE! :)
  • DebbieMcK
    Options
    Welcome! I weighed in yesterday and lost 2.7 lbs - I've been struggling for the last few months....this motivated me!!!
  • missjuggs2000
    Options
    hello
  • JENIFER_AZ
    JENIFER_AZ Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Hi there, you're going to love it here. Feel free to add me!
  • SpaceMarkus
    Options
    Hey there!

I just got back on the wagon from about a month long rut. What did it for me was looking in the mirror and noticing that my abs were getting smaller and my moobs were getting bigger!!!!

Back to Chalean Extreme this week and I'm already feeling more amazing :)
  • LaSweetMini
    LaSweetMini Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Looking and feeling disgusting is what motivates me. Every pound I lose makes me want to lose more. Its very hard in the begining but once your 3-4 weeks into it then you will feel much better.
  • mtnmaw
    mtnmaw Posts: 15
    Options
    I just joined too. I am a former Weight Watcher who finds the new program their doesn't work for me any more. So, I am going to try this. I lost 76 lbs over 4 years on WW, but now I have gained 20 back this spring and summer. Got to get it off!!
  • pitbullmama
    pitbullmama Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Welcome. Please feel free to add me. I have about the same to lose and have found this site to be the best thing I have ever done for motivating myself to keep going. We WILL succeed!
  • Bmajhor
    Bmajhor Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Welcome Steph

This is a great site, it really helped me realize everything I eat. I figure if I will feel guilty logging it, I shouldn't eat it!
  • julzmamabear
    Options
    I just got back on about a month ago, after a couple months of ups & downs...feel free to add me!!
  • DAVEGETSLEAN
    DAVEGETSLEAN Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Hi Steph. Welcome. This site really motivates me, especially on the days I don't want to exercise. I just log on and see other people are doing their workouts and losing weight. You can do it! You can add me for encouragement.
  • MissMuffet2
    MissMuffet2 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I really want to be able to look at myself in the mirror and be happy with what I see. Having my clothes fit better motivates me too.
  • tamturner1973
    Options
    Hi! New to this too, never tried an online program, hoping to get some positive results :)