Hey there! Mom of 4 looking for new friends for motivation!

Options
Hi! I’m a mom of 4 littles and I’m looking for other parents who are willing to join me on this adventure!! I have an open diary and log consistently!! Feel free to add me and comment below for others to add you!

Replies

• krisjourney
    krisjourney Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I'd love to have some fitness buddies....usually I'm okay doing it by myself BUT am moving right now and need someone to kick me so I don't slip on my logging! LOL thanks!!
  • CSS128
    CSS128 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'd love to have some MFP friends!
  • simplypositive01
    simplypositive01 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Not sure how to have an open diary but count me in!
  • TheFutureMrsKim1119
    TheFutureMrsKim1119 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Also have a public diary and looking for friends who balance a healthy lifestyle with being a mom...I’m new to this!
  • KingHurlbutt
    KingHurlbutt Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I have 4 dogs. Does that count?
  • Stephig32502
    Stephig32502 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    How do we have an open diary? Would love to make some friends as well! Need motivation too!!
  • peanut91mm
    peanut91mm Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi! I would love to have some friends! I need help SO BADLY! I have an open diary and just can't seem to get the weight off! HALP
  • jennacole12
    jennacole12 Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! I have 4 as well :) I love to have fellow mom friends who can relate to the struggle 😂
  • juhishringi6
    juhishringi6 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    add me all of u...im from india and alone here ...love to make frends but guys my english is realy so bad ...i can understan well but i cant write well...🤗
  • littlebear0121
    littlebear0121 Posts: 1,073 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I'm a mom of 6 and also have an open diary.
  • yogidani77
    yogidani77 Posts: 6,978 Member
    Options
    Hi! Mom of 2 boys! The struggle is real to get in shape, stay motivated, and have a positive body image! My diary is open. I log food and exercise everyday. Feel free to add me 😊
  • yogidani77
    yogidani77 Posts: 6,978 Member
    Options
    @simplypositive01 it’s in your setting. You make it public so others can see what you have eaten and your exercise. It helps me stay accountable because I know people are going to be looking at it. And I try to be honest even if I have a bad day of eating ☹️
  • kbush2018
    kbush2018 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Always accepting new friends! Why do it alone when you can do it with awesome people who can support each other!? 🏋🏼‍♀️
  • johnw83
    johnw83 Posts: 6,219 Member
    Options
    i have a pet bird and fish hi every one
  • alatoyajones
    alatoyajones Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone. Not new to this app but its been over two years and a baby since I’ve been on. Please add me I would love the extra motivation and to also cheer you on!!!!
  • halloweenspecial
    halloweenspecial Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Love to be friends