Anybody play adult softball here?

Options
Been playing for a few years and I really enjoy it. It really helps me focus on my weightloss. I can tell how I am doing with how I feel on the field. Anyone else play here. Do you play competitively or just rec? Where do you play?

I have some softball buddies on this site www.softballforumz.com, it is a great source for all things softball. General softball discussion, training, tournaments, leagues. All kinds of stuff. If you like it just let them know that Nateorious sent ya.

Just wanted to share with you MFP and see if there are other on here that enjoy the game.

Replies

• MsCandyLynn
    Options
    I played competive softball my entire childhood and all through HS stopped playing in College got married and started back up and man i coudl tell a difference in teh few years i took off..but i absolutly love it ... i think it is the greatest sport ever, and baseball too (= and any chance i get i play..i have a 3 year old son who already can hit a ball without a tee bc his mommy is a superwoman hehe but love it and if you didnt already know i pretty much love it!
  • CelenaOlson
    Options
    I play slowpitch. It's a beer league. Lot's of fun.
  • dragonfly__
    dragonfly__ Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Slow pitch church team. Lots of fun but I am not very good.
  • T_R_A_V
    T_R_A_V Posts: 1,629 Member
    Options
    I play a ton

In fact, I leave for worlds tomorrow in Panama City

I play for an oil team in the south...big time sponsorship and we have won quite a bit this year

Hit me up if you ever wanna talk about it
  • Krull_the_WarriorKing
    Options
    I play in a men's fast pitch league in NC. It's a good time. Stealing and all.. I like it better than slow pitch.
  • Nateorious
    Options
    My team is going to Orlando, FL in mid sept for USSSA worlds. Really looking forward to it. We went to Colorado last year.
  • 3ball
    3ball Posts: 338
    Options
    I played fastpitch, yes I am a guy and played fastpitch, for 15 years. My last swing was about 5 years ago and I dislocated my knee cap for the 2nd time. That was it for me. Forced in to retirement, sort of.
  • T_R_A_V
    T_R_A_V Posts: 1,629 Member
    Options
    My team is going to Orlando, FL in mid sept for USSSA worlds. Really looking forward to it. We went to Colorado last year.

Yeah bro I will be to that one as well!
  • Nateorious
    Options
    I play a ton

In fact, I leave for worlds tomorrow in Panama City

I play for an oil team in the south...big time sponsorship and we have won quite a bit this year

Hit me up if you ever wanna talk about it

What team do you play for, what association and what level?