MFP MEETINGS, ANYONE?

Options
I have been a weight yo-yo all my life. I love MFP but was considering joining WW just for their meetings. Had a thought....... has anyone ever started an MFP support group meeting? I think weekly support meetings would help me immensely. I live in Cortlandt Manor, NY - anyone else in the area that might be interested?

Replies

• lantana411
    lantana411 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    If you want to have virtual meetings I'm in. I go to face-to-face meetings weekly (not MFP) and they are very helpful, especially because many of the people at the meeting are truly trying to lose weight (they don't spend their calories/carbs/fats on cookies, candy and baked goods). I'm frustrated because my MFP friends' diaries don't reflect the diets of people trying to lose weight. It's as if they're logging their food intake for grins and giggles but not for weight loss. For example, one friend has been eating 4 cups of rice A DAY. Another friend eats chocolate covered nuts daily. Another friend eats cookies every day, sometimes twice a day. I want to align with people who choose a healthy diet. PLEASE add me as your friend if you too want to eat a healthy diet. OMG that would be wonderful!!!