New from Michigan

Options
Hello everyone! Just introducing myself, as the board says I should!
Just found this website today and already love it! I use to use another site, but their database was no where near as good as this one!
The last time I changed my eating habits, I lost 45 lbs in 6 months. I slipped into some no-so-great habits (but still kept some) and have gained about 15 lbs back, but it has taken 2 years to do that, so that's not so bad! But my husband and I are ready to lose at least that much again and this site will help us stay honest!

Replies

• kbcakes
    kbcakes Posts: 84
    Options
    Welcome fellow Michigander! Or is is Michiganian?

Whatever it is, Welcome to MFP!! It's amazing how just keeping track of what you put into your mouth translates into weightloss! Good luck to both of you!
  • beckyw21911
    Options
    Hello! Add me as friend if you want.
  • SirBen81
    SirBen81 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Welcome fellow Michigander! Or is is Michiganian?

Whatever it is, Welcome to MFP!! It's amazing how just keeping track of what you put into your mouth translates into weightloss! Good luck to both of you!

Its Michigander.
  • kaitimae
    kaitimae Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    I used to be from Michigan! But now I'm from Denver. Welcome to MFP! There are tons of great people and resources here. Add me if you would like some support!
  • amberlee2011
    Options
    Welcome! I am from Bay City, MI. Feel free to add me as a friend =)
  • bigalfantasy2004
    bigalfantasy2004 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Hello from Warren Michigan. Friend request sent. Anyone else who would like to friend me also, send me a request.
  • ddrrooiiddppss0088
    Options
    Shelby Township Michigan here!! Always looking for new people to add.
  • meemo88
    meemo88 Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    sterling heights here
  • rpearce519
    Options
    Warren Michigan here....nice to see locals on here....add me:)
  • meli_medina
    meli_medina Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    Kalamazoo here! Feel free to add me! :) Love fellow Michiganders since someone can commiserate our winters. lol
  • terryrob2
    terryrob2 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Hi from Belleville mi welcome to add me as a friend:wink:
  • herillusion
    herillusion Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Hello to you! I'm from Battle Creek. Feel free to add me if you like. I love the friendliness and supportiveness of the community. :)
  • hush7hush
    hush7hush Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    Mount Clemens, here! [: