Needing friends

Options
Ive been on a diet for about 2 1/2 months. ive only lost 22 pounds, and can see NO difference. I could really use some friends to help me...please feel free to add me, and maybe someone can help me with my weightloss.....

Replies

• *Nikki*
    Options
    Friend request sent xx
  • sunshineshica
    Options
    Hey there!

I have to say that losing 22lbs in 2 and 1/2 months is awesome! Especially when you should only be losing about 1-2lbs a week. I'm not sure why you can't tell that you've lost that weight but its obviously coming from somewhere. Keep at it and eventually you'll see more results. Good luck!
  • bklyngirl71
    bklyngirl71 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    never say, I ONLY LOST!!! the most important thing is that you lost. welcome aboard:)
  • Jade1x
    Jade1x Posts: 166
    Options
    22lbs is alot to lose in a small time. And they say your the last person to start to notice you've lost weight. Others can always see it first. Im new to this website only started lastnight so friend request would be great xD xx
  • kpopa
    kpopa Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    22lbs is a HUGE accomplishment! Don't berate it, embrace it!!! Friend request sent!!!
  • DoubleO7
    DoubleO7 Posts: 40
    Options
    You can add me for support :)
  • meggonkgonk
    meggonkgonk Posts: 2,066 Member
    Options
    never say, I ONLY LOST!!! the most important thing is that you lost. welcome aboard:)

I absolutely concur- relax and give yourself a break. 22lbs is a LOT to lose in 2 1/2 mo. Be patient and maybe try to turn some of your focus to the positives - it will help keep you going!
  • Sunflower729
    Options
    22 pounds is fantastic! You should be proud. I just joined yesterday, and am still figuring out my way around the site, but us Jen's need to stick together, so I sent you a friend request :)
  • _Nati
    _Nati Posts: 2
    Options
    cześć, jestem tutaj nowa ;-) mam 171 wzrostu i waże 71 kg... muszę zgubić 6 kg :D pomocy :D:D:D
  • abbie017
    abbie017 Posts: 410
    Options
    We are our own worst critics! I'm sure everyone else can tell, and you're just not seeing it yet. I'm in the same boat as you! You are doing awesome, so just focus on that!
  • Jade1x
    Jade1x Posts: 166
    Options
    Yes you should be very proud. Friends requests anyone? Would be gratefull for the support? x
  • k7n2w3
    k7n2w3 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Don't get discouraged! I am almost at my goal but I lost on average 1.3 pounds a week and it seemed like forever to lose but set a goal of a pound per week. To lose a pound is 3500 more calories burned than consumed, THAT"S A LOT! so be proud if you can do just a pound and don't get too wrapped up in losing a lot in a little bit of time. It will stay off longer if you do it right :-)
  • jpburcham
    jpburcham Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    To concur with all of the above posters - What are you talking about "Only 22 lbs" - Thats Awesome
  • KyleB65
    KyleB65 Posts: 1,196 Member
    Options
    Hey there!

I have to say that losing 22lbs in 2 and 1/2 months is awesome! Especially when you should only be losing about 1-2lbs a week. I'm not sure why you can't tell that you've lost that weight but its obviously coming from somewhere. Keep at it and eventually you'll see more results. Good luck!

Ditto!
  • Awkward30
    Awkward30 Posts: 1,927 Member
    Options
    22 pounds is amazing! Get a tape measure, because I am sure you lost the weight from somewhere!
  • AleenaZ
    AleenaZ Posts: 117
    Options
    22 lbs is awesome ! Don't get discouraged ..You're doing great ! Keep it up ..
  • beckyw21911
    Options
    You can add me for support. I just started and we can help each other. :smile:
  • Jaylove88
    Options
    hey girl i just started as well feel free to add me i am as well looking for friends to keep me motivated!! GOOOD LUCK!!