COME AS YOU ARE!

Options
Taking the step to becoming healthier is something a lot of us have been able to make ourselves do. However, over time it becomes super easy to become complacent and loose with keeping up with your weight loss and dietary journey.

Let’s end that complacency now and use this thread to lift up, motivate and encourage one another.

No matter where you are in your journey, we’re in this together!

Replies

• garretxsnyder
    garretxsnyder Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    What been the most rewarding part of your journey so far as well as the most challenging?
  • Vonny198334
    Vonny198334 Posts: 178 Member
    edited August 2018
    Options
    Always nice to have a wee reminder why we are here & why we keep plugging away - great thread!
    What been the most rewarding part of your journey so far as well as the most challenging?

For me, the rewards have been so plentiful that I'm not sure where to start! Being pain free, no fatigue, getting stronger...what seems like 100s of NSVs (like actually enjoying exercise for the first time in my life)& dropping 5 clothing sizes so far are definitely up there though!

Challenging moments can be summed up in one word - winter! Specifically a very rainy, very cold & very muddy UK one. Everything was effort...getting changed into cold lycra for my workouts at 5am...taking the pups on the daily walk (my favourite thing usually) became a wind & rain whipped chore.
    The WORST was constantly wanting to eat plates & plates of warming stodgy food because I felt the cold SO much! This year I will be about 90lbs (not sure, currently at 84) down compared to the 30-40lbs down I was last winter...can't say I'm looking forward to it but on the upside, I know to expect it!! Silver linings! :smiley: