Options
:smile: I just wanted to introduce myself. I am new to the board and just wanted some support because i know we could all use it. I am 35 years 5'7 and weight about 159 , i would like to weight 140 but have not been that small in years. I had gotten down to 149 but have gained 10lbs. back.:sad: "But i know with enough determination i can do this. My problem has always been staying consistant. I tend to get off track so easy. Maybe by using the boards and with your help I will succeed this time. :smooched:

Replies

• shollyn3
    Options
    :smile: I just wanted to introduce myself. I am new to the board and just wanted some support because i know we could all use it. I am 35 years 5'7 and weight about 159 , i would like to weight 140 but have not been that small in years. I had gotten down to 149 but have gained 10lbs. back.:sad: "But i know with enough determination i can do this. My problem has always been staying consistant. I tend to get off track so easy. Maybe by using the boards and with your help I will succeed this time. :smooched:
  • skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    Welcome and best of luck to you!!!
  • shane1977
    Options
    hi how are you.it can be hard.but you sound like your only problem is between meals.try snacking on go ahead bars:wink:
  • rheston
    rheston Posts: 638
    Options
    Welcome aboard and I agree with Shane you should try managing your meals so that some of your food consumption is between the basic three and for those "snack" periods try fruits and vegetables to fill those voids and you should do a lot better than in the past. Believe me we all have been down that path in one way or another.

Good Luck!
  • rem1979
    rem1979 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Welcome. This is a great site to track everything you eat and get great support. I read the boards everyday and track my food and exercise religiously. Since starting on Jan 6th, I have lost 13 lbs.