slow and steady slow and steady......trying to stay motivated

Options
kimber0607
kimber0607 Posts: 994 Member
edited August 2018 in Motivation and Support
17 days and down 1.5 pounds
Ive been logging in 1400 clas a day.....not working out as Im taking care of a sick family member who has been in and out of the hospital...but trying to walk as much as possible etc
Its hard when you are so disciplined w eating clean and low cal and the weight is coming off slowly..but, try to remember, at least its coming off!!
and im getting closer to my goal so it will slow down
I am down 141.5 to 140...goal is 136-137 give or take :)
inching in that direction

Good luck...its tough but worth it!
kim

Replies

• kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Options
    To lose weight, you just have to eat less. You lose weight in accordance with your calorie deficit, which is limited by your body's fat stores, your calorie target, and your adherance to said target. If you are at or close to normal weight, your loss will ble slow, no matter what you do. You can only make weightloss easier, not faster.
    Clean eating means nothing, or so many things that it practically means nothing.
    Things that mean nothing are usually cool, but not if they get in the way of things that mean something, when that other thing is both important and challenging.
    But if you think will be tough, it will be tough.
  • thinmintsss
    thinmintsss Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Doing strenuous walks too can you give you more of a shaped look, if you do more uphill, you can shape your calves out or maybe other parts too so your weightloss shows more. I usualy see a difference that way! Keep it up, that's so awesome the streak you're on. It's so hard for me to overpass just like 1 week. Keep it up :)