A real NSV! The first one worthy of sharing!

Options
sparadise
sparadise Posts: 26 Member
So I am not sure what changed but I have dropped significant weight in the last 2-3 weeks opposed to the last couple months.

Last night I went through my "too small" drawer and all the clothes fit me! Yay! Then....(yes, it gets better!)

I came to work today and saw a co-worker/buddy who was on vacation last week. I was of course wearing a pair of my new old pants that did not fit me a couple months ago and he said "Geez Sara, its about time for you to go get some new clothes. Those are about too big now". So, my new old clothes are even a bit baggy on me! Progress? I think so!

Replies

• jagh09
    jagh09 Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    That. Is. AWESOME!! You just gave me goose bumps! I'm so excited to go shopping in my "don't fit anymore" storage boxes.

Congratulations!!
  • vanessaclarkgbr
    vanessaclarkgbr Posts: 765 Member
    Options
    Definitely! Well done you x You've made me think, I'll post a topic - how often do you try on your 'too small' clothes? If I do it too much I get depressed, but you don't want to not do it enough and miss any wear! Lol
  • alyssamiller77
    alyssamiller77 Posts: 891 Member
    Options
    Woohoo that's awesome!
  • abigailhutch
    Options
    Way to go girl! How exciting!
  • Confettiiii
    Confettiiii Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    wow thats awesome, congrats!
  • Pinky67
    Pinky67 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Wow that's exciting! Good on you. I'm going to try on my "small" jeans more often now, don't want to miss any wear in them. Well done and thanks for sharing your awesome achievement! :)
  • BuceesNana
    BuceesNana Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I had a similar experience. Yesterday was our first day back on campus after the summer break. ( I work at a high school.) All my collegues couldn't believe the change. I even saw a former student who was impressed and looking for help to avoid "the freshman 15". Of course, I sent her right to MFP. :)
  • sparadise
    sparadise Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the positive feed back! It's a really good feeling! Best wishes to the rest of you, let me know how it goes tonight when you try on yours!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!