i lost weight!!!

SkinnyMorgan
SkinnyMorgan Posts: 9
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
for the first time in my life i've actually seen the numbers on a scale go down!! i'm so happy i'm about to cry! i know i only lost 3 pounds in 3 weeks but i'm gunna keep at it til i reach my goal weight because this is the greatest feeling in the world!

Everyone stay motivated because it's totally worth it in the end!!:happy: :happy: :happy:

Replies

• for the first time in my life i've actually seen the numbers on a scale go down!! i'm so happy i'm about to cry! i know i only lost 3 pounds in 3 weeks but i'm gunna keep at it til i reach my goal weight because this is the greatest feeling in the world!

Everyone stay motivated because it's totally worth it in the end!!:happy: :happy: :happy:
  • Congrats!! Remember, slow and steady wins the race! And, if you continue having great weeks like that, but next year, you'll be 50lbs lighter!!!! Keep up the awesome work!
  • CONGRADULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!! That is awesome. Good job! Keep up the good work, I know you will reach your goal weight before you know it. :)
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    for the first time in my life i've actually seen the numbers on a scale go down!! i'm so happy i'm about to cry! i know i only lost 3 pounds in 3 weeks but i'm gunna keep at it til i reach my goal weight because this is the greatest feeling in the world!

wtg!!:drinker:
  • plantlady99
    plantlady99 Posts: 1,338 Member
    Congratulations.

I am so happy for you. I do believe losing it slow and steady is the way as greysweatshirt stated.

Keep up the fight. It's a life long journey.

Kathy
  • hellooo...how do you do this weight chart?tx
  • marisol7649
    marisol7649 Posts: 484 Member
    That is great,you GO
  • AmyNVegas
    AmyNVegas Posts: 2,215 Member
    WooHoo!!!!!:drinker: Keep up the good work!:flowerforyou:

Amy:bigsmile:
    118984.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

My favorite post for answers:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/23912-links-in-mfp-you-want-to-read-again-and-again
  • amymeenieminymo
    amymeenieminymo Posts: 2,394 Member
    Great job! But it's not JUST three pounds.....I was so geeked when I lost my first pound because like you, nothing had ever really worked for me before.

Even people who have lost tons of weight, we all started with our first 3 pounds. Keep up the good work!
  • cbrooks66
    cbrooks66 Posts: 65 Member
    Congrats! There's nothing like seeing the scale move downward...
  • I totally agree, because I have lost 18 lbs and I am loving it. I can't understand what took me so long to get myself to understand what I needed to do. Now that I know I am a women on her way to my goal weight. Hopefully? I wish everybody the best of luck and just keep going.
  • beahurey
    beahurey Posts: 108
    Awesome Job! :happy: Keep the work up! You can do it! :bigsmile:
  • Congrats!
    (I lost 3 LB too since Feb, 01.)
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    congrats, Keep up the great work.
This discussion has been closed.