Back to KETO... no I didn't gain, BUT need buddies

Options
meby40
meby40 Posts: 5 Member
Hi Guys, I am back after a year off tracking, I had a rough winter (from New Zealand its still going ) and I want to get right down to my actual goal which I never hit. Loved KETO but I had some cons... lost a bunch of hair after losing over 20kgs (which totally freaked me out but has now grown in thicker than before after a year, that's when I went on lazy KETO instead of tracking everything. Any way looking for buddies to share this journey. I intend to track until I am fat adapted... but it seems like after four days (def in ketosis) my body knows whats up! had two HANGRY days ...Lordeeee! But have that old mental clarity back and cant believe that I stopped (or it could be extra caffeine).
Please add me! Have a nice day !

Replies

• xusebeex
    xusebeex Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Canadian Keto here. 58 year old grandma 1 week in. Did Atkins 18 years ago and felt great. My every day is spent researching Ketogenic diet. In one week i have lost 10 lbs, my knee, feet, and back don't hurt and my chronic headache is gone. My grandkids were here for 10 days and i had no energy to do anything. It prompted my to do some research and make a change. I have found my new lifestyle path. Inermittant fasting and don't feel hungry at all.
  • zeeshanfazal
    zeeshanfazal Posts: 1 Member
    edited August 2018
    Options
    Hi I intend to begin my keto journey Tom onwards.i need to loose 30lbs.i wonder how long will that take.
    @Canadian Keto , do you track your macros??
  • cosmicwishbone
    cosmicwishbone Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I've been doing keto for a few months and would love a buddy to do it with! I'll add you. :smile: