Hockey Fans?!

Options
BennettOKC
BennettOKC Posts: 10 Member
Hey y’all. Just a Blues fan living in a world where Thunder Basketball is life. 😂

Just seeing if I’ve got any other sweater wearing, glass slamming, puck loving fans in my midst.

Sooooo with that .... roll call?? Who ya got!?

Replies

• sdanemrtn
    sdanemrtn Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    I feel ya, being stuck in Thunder Basketball and Oklahoma Sooner world. It sucks. San Jose Sharks fan, here. Was a season seat holder for 6 years before moving out here.
  • auzziecawth
    auzziecawth Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    I don’t understand who WOULDN’T be a hockey fan, greatest dang game in the world, boo yah!!
  • fatty233
    fatty233 Posts: 200 Member
    edited August 2018
    Options
    IslandGal3 wrote: »
    I'm a hockey gal. Go CAPS!

Caps?? PENS all the way! I am glad the Great 8 got his Stanley Cup though. He deserved it.
  • auzziecawth
    auzziecawth Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    fatty233 wrote: »

Caps?? PENS all the way! I am glad the Great 8 got his Stanley Cup though. He deserved it.

My hubby is a HUGE pens fan, has been since he was a kid. My favourite team (even though they are usually terrible but I don’t care since they have been my team since I was in middle school lol) is the Flames 🔥😋🔥
  • jjpptt2
    jjpptt2 Posts: 5,650 Member
    Options
    I was a devil's fan in a former life, but then the lost their TV rights so they were never on, then they lost all their good players so they didn't deserve to be on. I lost interest because it was hard to keep up with what was happening with them.
  • fatty233
    fatty233 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    fatty233 wrote: »

My hubby is a HUGE pens fan, has been since he was a kid. My favourite team (even though they are usually terrible but I don’t care since they have been my team since I was in middle school lol) is the Flames 🔥😋🔥

Ive been going to Pens games since I was a little kid. Actually had Jimmy Rutherford’s goalie stick when he used to tend goal for the Pens.
  • BennettOKC
    Options
    I don’t understand who WOULDN’T be a hockey fan, greatest dang game in the world, boo yah!!

Very much yes!
  • dkjk1105
    dkjk1105 Posts: 107 Member
    edited August 2018
    Options
    B's fan for life. Gotta love our Little Ball of Hate! 😘
  • BennettOKC
    Options
    dkjk1105 wrote: »
    B's fan for life. Gotta love our Little Ball of Hate! 😘

Can’t help who ya love, right! 😬
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    I love hockey, I can't wait for the games to start. Being a French Canadian, I'm a Montreal Canadian fan. I'm hoping they do better this year. :)

Holy *kitten*balls! You’re French AND Canadian?