'bout time to post a pic! (during)

Options
27strange
27strange Posts: 837 Member
Hi ya'll!

I've been using MFP religiously since the second week of June 2011. So I am just a bit past the 60 day mark of logging everyday. I have had great success so far with MFP and am excited about the weight loss and changes I have experienced so far. I haven't posted any pictures to the forum yet, but now that I have reached over 30lbs lost its time to post a couple.

The first pic is this spring at 225lbs. The second pic is today at 194lbs. I am turning 28 years old this week and I am tall at 6'5". Big difference in the face and neck is captured in these photos!!!! :smile: More pics will come in the future as I continue to work on my transformation and tone up, maybe some shirtless ones in the future! :happy: but not yet, don't have the definition I will be striving for in the coming months.

(finally got the photo sizing worked out....)

IMAG0001-1-1-2.jpg

Replies

• joeygirl84
    joeygirl84 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    THAT IS WONDERFUL! Congrats man :)
  • TTops76
    TTops76 Posts: 116
    Options
    Wow! Great work you can definitely see the difference in your face, keep up the good work and happy early birthday
  • mosneakers
    mosneakers Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Awesome - Yes!!! You can so see it in your face! Glad to be with you on your journey!! Keep up the great work!
  • beautybrainsbooty
    beautybrainsbooty Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    You look like you should be on the cover of some swanky man's magazine. HOT. What a change!!! Congratulations!!!!!
  • bearsfan2334
    Options
    You look AWESOME :bigsmile: You have been so encouraging to me and so many other MFP members. People such as yourself keep me motivated and coming back for more!! :flowerforyou: Thanks again! Btw- who knew that such a cute boy had been commenting on all my statuses :laugh:
  • veganbaum
    veganbaum Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    Fabulous job - and very attractive photos . . .
  • alyssamiller77
    alyssamiller77 Posts: 891 Member
    Options
    Awesome job man!!
  • 27strange
    27strange Posts: 837 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys! Took a few edits but finally got the photo collage sized correctly.
  • cmsu64113
    cmsu64113 Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    great job! 30lbs makes a huge difference!
  • tasman11
    tasman11 Posts: 79
    Options
    Awesome Bro!
  • angeebae
    angeebae Posts: 13
    Options
    YOU CAN DEF SEE IN THE FACE & NECK.. CONGRATS!! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK! HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY!
  • overzoelous
    overzoelous Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    That's wonderful!! Keep up the great work! :]
  • carmelasergi
    carmelasergi Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    WOW, you look GREAT!! Congrats!
  • Lisajoy1
    Lisajoy1 Posts: 22
    Options
    Way to go--that's a great victory!
  • jamesdelong
    jamesdelong Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Check you out! I've seen your daily routine. The hard work paid off.
  • kkinse
    kkinse Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Great job!! That's incredible that you've had so much success in so little time :) Keep it up!
  • rayrayliddy
    Options
    You look HOT! Well done ;)
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    Lookin' good!
  • lpeacock06
    lpeacock06 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    You look like you should be on the cover of some swanky man's magazine. HOT. What a change!!! Congratulations!!!!!

Ditto!!:blushing:
  • dHowe4406
    dHowe4406 Posts: 114
    Options
    Great job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!