Up and Down Weight Loss

Options
In April 2011, I began my weight loss journey using Weight Watchers. I had a 3 month trial and was able to lose about 10lbs by June. Now, in by August, I have gained almost everything back. I am 2lbs below my starting weight on WW. Coincidentally, from June to now I have been exercising like I am training for a triathlon. (Doing 2 a day workouts including the 30DS until I hurt my knee) I am not sure where things went wrong. I even started measuring myself and I cannot see any significant changes that I can contribute to my work (probably just measuring errors).

To say that I am beyond frustrated is an understatement. I rejoined WW and I plan on trying to stick it out for the long run. i started a blog with my co-worker Tracy lee so I can document changes, but I am beginning to feel like an absolute failure. I keep telling myself that I should already be skinny by now! lol

Any motivation and tips would be appreciated. Feel free to add me as a friend if you'd like to see my diary. (And I know people always ask for stats... so I am 5'3'', 182.6 lbs currently) I have reduced my workouts to 3-4 days per week, vs 6 - 7 days per week.

Replies

• rozie229
    rozie229 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi....I got to goal on Weight Watchers and now i am up a little over 10. What happen? Did u fall off the wagon to gain the 10 back? Did u track daily and eat your exercise points?
  • sandrinamsilva
    sandrinamsilva Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    Coincidentally, from June to now I have been exercising like I am training for a triathlon. (Doing 2 a day workouts including the 30DS until I hurt my knee) I am not sure where things went wrong. I even started measuring myself and I cannot see any significant changes that I can contribute to my work (probably just measuring errors).

I don't know anything about WW but are you eating enough since you exercising so much? That may have something to do with it. GOOD LUCK :smile:
  • stacymariegurl
    Options
    I started tracking on MFP after WW. I felt that I was honestly doing a bit better, but apparently not. Near the end of WW I started tracking calories so i could see what my daily goal should be too.

Hopefully going back to WW will be the solution.
  • socialite1
    socialite1 Posts: 109
    Options
    Coincidentally, from June to now I have been exercising like I am training for a triathlon. (Doing 2 a day workouts including the 30DS until I hurt my knee) I am not sure where things went wrong. I even started measuring myself and I cannot see any significant changes that I can contribute to my work (probably just measuring errors).

I don't know anything about WW but are you eating enough since you exercising so much? That may have something to do with it. GOOD LUCK :smile:

I agree! Make sure you're eating enough! Were you working out while you were doing WW?
  • stacymariegurl
    Options
    I was exercising but no where near as much as after WW.