Men, It's Time to 'Fess Up

How do you gawk at women?

Like this dude, who bounces his gaze off of five mirrors?
uk6lwlcfelqq.png

Or out the corner of your eye like this:

uhtha5patng6.png

Or something else?

Replies

• go_cubs
    go_cubs Posts: 1,183 Member
    Move on alreadyyyyy
  • JaydedMiss
    JaydedMiss Posts: 4,286 Member
    I think you should post your photo so men can both rate you and determine whether or not they would gawk if they saw you in the street. Maybe open it up to all women on MFP so they too can contribute! Now THAT would be a fun thread :)

id get in on that x3
  • JaydedMiss wrote: »
    I think you should post your photo so men can both rate you and determine whether or not they would gawk if they saw you in the street. Maybe open it up to all women on MFP so they too can contribute! Now THAT would be a fun thread :)

id get in on that x3

Perfect! And I just know that @newmeadow would be thrilled to contribute... ;)
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    it's 2018 we don't gawk. we're out here respecting these *kittens* now.
  • IHaveMyActTogether
    IHaveMyActTogether Posts: 945 Member
    JaydedMiss wrote: »
    you seem to really care about mens opinions and what they like in women huh...Few threads now

You are very observant.
  • IHaveMyActTogether
    Move on alreadyyyyy

Did you need something?
  • go_cubs
    go_cubs Posts: 1,183 Member
    Move on alreadyyyyy

Did you need something?

Yes actually
  • WorkerDrone83
    WorkerDrone83 Posts: 3,195 Member
    I like to take just a quick glance and let my imagination fill in the details, allowing me to assume that she's a 10/10 knock-out. A second look, and definitely a gawk, would risk shattering that ideal image. Ignorance is bliss.
  • IHaveMyActTogether

I don't need to ask if they would.

As to the rest, there is a rate me thread in the fun and games section that is open to men and women.
  • I think you should post your photo so men can both rate you and determine whether or not they would gawk if they saw you in the street. Maybe open it up to all women on MFP so they too can contribute! Now THAT would be a fun thread :)

I don't need to ask if they would.

As to the rest, there is a rate me thread in the fun and games section that is open to men and women.

Very good then
  • jjpptt2
    jjpptt2 Posts: 5,650 Member
    Subtly.
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    it's 2018 we don't gawk. we're out here respecting these *kittens* now.

😂
  • JaydedMiss
    JaydedMiss Posts: 4,286 Member
    I can confirm when i go out in shorts and a small sleeved tshirt i get stopped every other block by people wanting to see my tattoos....And the vast majority of those who ask to see more of my phoenix (Goes up my left thigh onto my butt cheek under my shorts and requires i lift them to show off) The vast majority of those asking to see more of it are men xD Bit painfully obvious they are wanting to look at my butt -.- lol
  • IHaveMyActTogether
    newmeadow wrote: »
    OP, when I would walk home from high school wearing stillettos and heavy make up in my affluent town, I'd fearlessly lock eyes on the men driving by me and they'd always look away.

A year later when I lived in a low income neighborhood, I tried the same shenanigans but the men there weren't intimidated by me at all. They showed me who was boss.

I don't even know how to respond to this.

8ogzd63joyr6.png

• IHaveMyActTogether
    jjpptt2 wrote: »
    Subtly.

88ure4e8z6mm.png

• MisterZ33
    MisterZ33 Posts: 567 Member
    field of vision. if you're in it, its fair game.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,508 Member
    Stare at women?

I would never do that.

With the high quality cameras now on smartphones, don't have to.
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    edited August 2018
    Were you the one with the super duper hot AF splits skills?

Asking for a friend ...
  • ChaelAZ
    ChaelAZ Posts: 2,240 Member
    Meh, in real life I am way to reserved and a gentleman to gawk. Not my think, personally.

Online persona....

All.
    Dang.
    Day.
    BBY.

ScaredUnlinedAnemoneshrimp-size_restricted.gif