Friendless and fat :-)

Options
Could this be any more dire? I need friends! I need motivation, to shift some lard! Have tweeted and facebooked, but alas, I am still without friends... *sniff sniff*.

I know desperate plea... but guess this would be more fun with a group of chums in tow!

Virtual hugs and all that

bad_housewife x

Replies

• 4tolose
    4tolose Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Hi there! Feel free to add me and we can motivate each other :)
  • alithealien
    alithealien Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am here!!
  • ShelbyLB
    ShelbyLB Posts: 431
    Options
    Stay positive...its half the battle!!! Don't let other make you feel sad, etc....put a smile on your face, remember your goals, and move forward!! GOod Luck!!!
  • Momofnangel2010
    Options
    me too.... i am tryintg to start a 1200 a day cal diet.. i will need help also! :)
  • lgwmab
    lgwmab Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    I sent youa friend request, you are not alone!
  • mikibeth
    mikibeth Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Add me! We can help eachother!
  • TNAJackson
    TNAJackson Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    Sent you a request... :bigsmile:
  • steelguy54
    steelguy54 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Sent ya a friend request. Stay positive!
  • birdlover97111
    birdlover97111 Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, too... :flowerforyou:
  • julietsingleton
    julietsingleton Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Hi, we all need support and motivation. Feel free to add me and we can support each other X :flowerforyou:
  • Elmaunie
    Elmaunie Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I sent you a friends request. :)
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!!
  • ocrunner11
    ocrunner11 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    The kindest way to have a friend is be a friend to yourself. I am sure the world seems hopeless right now for you, but with a little change in seeking the beauty in yourself and your surroundings can make a world of difference. Lifting you up right now and sharing the love:flowerforyou:
  • bad_housewife
    bad_housewife Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    COR! Now need to work how to send friend requests. This is losing weight? Ya? All this typing and clicking??! :-)
  • m_lang
    m_lang Posts: 16
    Options
    Add me : ) I'm in same boat!
  • Sharonsimon
    Sharonsimon Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    hi dont feel like that you have low self asteem at the moment you are not the first person to feel like this and you deffinatlty wont be the last. we are all on this site for the same reason. to lose weight and to use other people for motivation and support feel free to to add me as a freind
  • rica0111
    rica0111 Posts: 27
    Options
    let's keep our head up high! 'cause we are making a healthy change in our life. :)

feel free to add me up! :)
  • lbgano
    lbgano Posts: 234
    Options
    Hey, all ya needed to do was ask! :flowerforyou:
  • jamie117100
    Options
    I am fat and friendless on this site too. :frown: Please feel free to add me. I need encouragement too. In the past I'd never finished a diet and gave into my self-doubt. :wink:
  • lbgano
    lbgano Posts: 234
    Options
    I just read your profile and I DON'T BELIEVE YOU. Nobody as witty and funny as you could possibly be friendless. Yes, I get all that from the 12 or so lines you wrote! :)