Thanks Co-Worker.....

Options
kapeluza
kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
So I posted this in another thread but I might need an intervention...........

I go to the break room to get water (yeah, you know me, I'm being good). I'm strolling down the hall, minding my own business and as I approach the room of death, I stop dead at the door because I see this curious box sitting on the counter. Oh, my, WTF is that BOX doing there??? WHO is the MOTHERTRUCKER who brought this box to the office. At once, I must go investigate.....

photo3.jpg

As I open the box.... BAMMMMMMMM take that *kitten*!!!

screaming_lady.jpg

It was Sally the Whale sending me her regards!!!! F%cking goodies stacked in that box!!! Moist, delicious cookies of sin just waiting to be eaten.... well *kitten*. Guess what?!!!!!!!1 IT'S effing 3pm here and apparently that's the time most dieters give into temptation, FML!!!!

photo4.jpg

Replies

• dayzeerock
    dayzeerock Posts: 918 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty sure you knew it wasn't broccoli in the box...next time don't open it!
  • Trixtabella
    Trixtabella Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    Is there anyone else in the office, what I do when people send me stuff like this is hand it around lol.

Let them have the naughty kcals and you can revel in everyones gratefullnes that you shared them out :)
  • Mariposa187
    Mariposa187 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    HAAAAAAAAA i love how creative you are! you described and used pics to illustrate exactly how i feel sometimes! STAY STRONG!!!! step away from the box and you wont hurt yourself!
  • bearsfan2334
    Options
    this made me laugh out loud :bigsmile: BE STRONGGGG!
  • myshell67
    myshell67 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    LOL!!! too funny. it's 3pm here too, but i settled for sliced cucumbers & onions in vinegar. not as delicious as a moist, chewy goody, but it seems to have filled the mid-afternoon void in my tummy! :smile:
  • kapeluza
    Options
    I'm just going to spray them with windex.....

And it is obvious what was in the box, DOH, :grumble: but nonetheless it's like it has a little sign on it that says "don't open" but you still go and open it.
  • katiewcurlz
    Options
    Ha! Awesome! We have this problem in our office once a week. It's hard....... stay strong!!!!
  • Sarabeth5
    Sarabeth5 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    My office is the same way except they set up the weekly potlucks right outside my cubicle. No one asks mt permission. they just let all the yummy food camp out there all day long so i have to walk past it every time I go to the printer, or the restroom (drinking lots o water - being good too, ya know). Buncha jackarses.
  • sc1572
    sc1572 Posts: 2,309 Member
    Options
    Hahahaha this gave me a good laugh...DON'T give in!
  • vanessaclarkgbr
    vanessaclarkgbr Posts: 765 Member
    Options
    Ha - hateful hateful person! Join up all their paperclips as punishment!!
  • TNAJackson
    TNAJackson Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    You have the most hilarious way of telling the story, for sure! And I've totally been there! Damn evil goodies!! :devil:
  • TNAJackson
    Options
    I'm just going to spray them with windex.....

And it is obvious what was in the box, DOH, :grumble: but nonetheless it's like it has a little sign on it that says "don't open" but you still go and open it.

Spray them with windex! Hilarious!! :laugh:
  • TNAJackson
    Options
    Ha - hateful hateful person! Join up all their paperclips as punishment!!

LMAO! I'm SO gonna do this as punishment when my officemates do this to me next time! ROFLMAO! :laugh:
  • Panda_Jack
    Panda_Jack Posts: 829 Member
    Options
  • kapeluza
    Options

ROFL!!!!!!!!!! You get it!!! WHAT'S IN THE BOX?!!!!!
  • BEERRUNNER
    BEERRUNNER Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    HA!! HILARIOUS!!!!!:devil:
  • PlanetVelma
    PlanetVelma Posts: 1,231 Member
    Options
    I work with engineers and I've seen them debone a turkey in less than 15 minutes (true story! Thanksgiving Potluck 2005)

Whenever there are leftovers/goodies/donuts I send out an email to our engineers and field people so they can scarf them down before I'm even tempted to start hoarding food in my cubicle. lol
  • BEERRUNNER
    BEERRUNNER Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    I share an office with this old lady who bring in BAGS of Doritos on a weekly basis...and im not talkin the little bags. Im talking about the Family bag! and she jsut munches all day and leaves the bag open there right in the middle of the room!!!!!
  • Nateorious
    Options
    DONT OPEN IT! &!$* to late.
  • kapeluza
    Options
    So I confess, I resisted the temptation and grabbed my pesticide infested peach. Wooo hooo! If it's not the lard in the effing cookies, it's the pesticides! EFF YEAH!!