Stay at home mom wanting support team

Options
Hey guys! Just joined today...I'm a single, homeschooling mom of two. Love to eat healthy but overcoming health issues that have packed on the pounds. I want to get back to healthy and would love to have a good support team to lift each other up and keep motivated. Best of luck to everyone on their journey!

Replies

• xcaranicolex
    xcaranicolex Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I'm not a sahm really but I'm on maternity leave til next Feb. I currently have a 3 month old and am trying to get into some sort of routine. So far we walk once a day and i work out while he naps. That and tracking my food has been working for me. Feel free to add me
  • katiedaniels32006
    katiedaniels32006 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello! I am a stay at home mom. I also homeschool my children. I started this healthy living lifestyle almost three weeks ago. It has been hard, but having a friend for motivation would be great.
  • SylviazSpirit
    SylviazSpirit Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    I've sent a request. I'm a stay at home mom. I also homeschool my children AND work from home. It's a lot to juggle but I've managed to lose 50lbs so far. :smile:
  • Luna3386
    Luna3386 Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    I'm a homeschooling mom too!
  • Ant488
    Ant488 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    You got it!
  • KatyBell164
    KatyBell164 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    stay at home, tot schooling mom of 2 - adding you!
  • Chef_Barbell
    Chef_Barbell Posts: 6,646 Member
    Options
    I'm a SAHM of 5, with the youngest being 5 months.
  • MyLovesMyLife
    MyLovesMyLife Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    Add me SAHM to 7, homeschooler
  • stacychica
    stacychica Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey guys! Just joined today...I'm a single, homeschooling mom of two. Love to eat healthy but overcoming health issues that have packed on the pounds. I want to get back to healthy and would love to have a good support team to lift each other up and keep motivated. Best of luck to everyone on their journey!
    Luna3386 wrote: »
    Luna3386 wrote: »

• stacychica
    stacychica Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I run challenge groups to help with accountability. I am a coach and I'm free when you purchase one of our workout programs. I'm always looking for ladies to join in my groups. Having the support of each other and lifting each other up really helps! Not to mention the workout programs and superfood shake are amazing! Life changers!
  • curlylocksjenn
    curlylocksjenn Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I’m also a sahm & homeschool. Began mfp journey 1 week ago. Need positive support & accountability. please add me!
  • AllOutof_Bubblegum
    AllOutof_Bubblegum Posts: 3,646 Member
    Options
    I'm a SAHM, married. Three kids, 6,3 and 8 weeks old.
  • Krista_Knits52
    Krista_Knits52 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I'm a SAHM as well, looking for friends on here. I have a 5yo boy, 3yo girl and 5 month old girl. Feel free to add me! Would love support from other mamas who know staying at home can be tough.
  • mrjackson65
    mrjackson65 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Total opposite... I’m a school superintendent, but I wud love to support... all the way from Texas... I get a high off of encouraging people