Need help with nutrition and weight loss

Options
http://www.myfitnesspal.com/food/diary/worldinplace

Today I stepped on the scale and gained 2 pounds. If some one can go though my diary and offer me some suggestions.

Replies

• kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Options
    You gained 2 pounds since when? Did you weigh yourself on the same scale, at the same time of day, in the same clothes? Your weight fluctuates with a few pounds.

A general request for general advice? Eat more different things, set your protein goal to something more reasonable, eat food you like, log more consistently.
  • sytchequeen
    sytchequeen Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    Gained two pounds since when? Your diary doesn’t go back very far, I’d this in a week? A day?

Also, your diary shows a lot of cup measurements, grams would be more accurate, you may be eating more than you think. In fact I would guess you are, you diary doesn’t look like it is complete. Some days you show a deficit of 800 calories!

Tighten up your food logging first, then we can see what’s going on 👍
  • bpotts44
    bpotts44 Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    Go read the getting started posts. There is all the information there you need to meet your goals. Your weight will fluctuate up and down day to day based upon largely how much salt and carbs you are eating so its not something to worry about. You should be looking for trends over the course of weeks that would indicate fat loss.
  • worldinplace
    worldinplace Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I am getting a scale on Friday so I can be more accurate in logging my meals.