New favourite sweet snack!

Options
a5tr237ruoa1.jpeg
ioeiqr4rvh06.png

Love these! Totally satisfies a sweet craving for only 110 calories can totally make that work for your calories.

What are some of your favourite sweet snack for between 100-200 calories!

Replies

• kpsyche
    kpsyche Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    It's a pity the first flavour is made from Canadian cows :(
  • MeganReid1991
    MeganReid1991 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
  • ChelleDee07
    ChelleDee07 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Jell-O Sugar Free Pudding in the refrigerated section... only 60 calories with a half Tablespoon of Natural Creamy PB mixed in... 45 calories for a total of 105 calories.

Pumpkin & Chocolate Chip Muffins Just 3 ingredients... 1 box of Spice Cake Mix, 1 Can of Pure Pumpkin and 60 grams of mini semi sweet choc chips. ~ approx 175 calories a muffin

Dannon Fit & Light Yogurt (love the new Pumpkin Pie flavor that is out, also the Apple Pie, Banana, Toasted Coconut and Blueberry are all good) Only 80 calories with 12 grams of protein and just 7 grams of sugar. I add 5 grams of Kind Peanut Butter Yogurt to add a little crunch... that is an additional 20 calories... so total is 100 calories

Breyers Delights - Chocolate Mini Pint, 1 mini pint 5 grams of protein and 6 grams of sugar ~ only 70 calories

Thomas Multigrain Light English Muffin at 8 grams of Fiber and 5 protein... these are just 100 calories. I slice these into, toast and top with half a Tablespoon of Natural Peanut Butter for an additional 45 calories. Total 145 calories for a filling and healthy quick snack. I often have this as part of my breakfast actually.

Orville Redenbacher's - Smart Pop 100 Calorie Kettle Corn Popcorn... it's a smaller bag (about half the size of your standard microwavable bag... but plenty to be satisfying and filling. Just 100 calories.

• kemoon0915
    kemoon0915 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I actually have some of those in my freezer now! I also like no sugar added fudge pops, mini ice cream sandwiches, and frozen yogurt swirl bars
  • janicelo1971
    janicelo1971 Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    I love these!
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!! oh wow. I love drumsticks but they are so big! I hope my grocery store carries these mini ones.
  • psychod787
    psychod787 Posts: 4,088 Member
    edited August 2018
    Options
    Canadian milk? Moooo aye? Lol
  • MeganReid1991
    MeganReid1991 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    I’m going to have to try those 100 calories bags of popcorn cause I’m still struggling with lower calorie chip replacemt 😭