i lost weight!!!

Options
for the first time in my life i've actually seen the numbers on a scale go down!! i'm so happy i'm about to cry! i know i only lost 3 pounds in 3 weeks but i'm gunna keep at it til i reach my goal weight because this is the greatest feeling in the world!

Everyone stay motivated because it's totally worth it in the end!!:happy: :happy: :happy:

Replies

• SkinnyMorgan
    Options
    for the first time in my life i've actually seen the numbers on a scale go down!! i'm so happy i'm about to cry! i know i only lost 3 pounds in 3 weeks but i'm gunna keep at it til i reach my goal weight because this is the greatest feeling in the world!

Everyone stay motivated because it's totally worth it in the end!!:happy: :happy: :happy:
  • greysweatshirt
    Options
    Congrats!! Remember, slow and steady wins the race! And, if you continue having great weeks like that, but next year, you'll be 50lbs lighter!!!! Keep up the awesome work!
  • slvrcavchick03
    Options
    CONGRADULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!! That is awesome. Good job! Keep up the good work, I know you will reach your goal weight before you know it. :)
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options

wtg!!:drinker:
  • plantlady99
    plantlady99 Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options
    Congratulations.

I am so happy for you. I do believe losing it slow and steady is the way as greysweatshirt stated.

Keep up the fight. It's a life long journey.

Kathy
  • princess1980
    Options
    hellooo...how do you do this weight chart?tx
  • marisol7649
    marisol7649 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    That is great,you GO
  • AmyNVegas
    AmyNVegas Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options
    WooHoo!!!!!:drinker: Keep up the good work!:flowerforyou:

Amy:bigsmile:
    118984.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

My favorite post for answers:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/23912-links-in-mfp-you-want-to-read-again-and-again
  • amymeenieminymo
    amymeenieminymo Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options
    Great job! But it's not JUST three pounds.....I was so geeked when I lost my first pound because like you, nothing had ever really worked for me before.

Even people who have lost tons of weight, we all started with our first 3 pounds. Keep up the good work!
  • cbrooks66
    cbrooks66 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Congrats! There's nothing like seeing the scale move downward...
  • Foster
    Options
    I totally agree, because I have lost 18 lbs and I am loving it. I can't understand what took me so long to get myself to understand what I needed to do. Now that I know I am a women on her way to my goal weight. Hopefully? I wish everybody the best of luck and just keep going.
  • beahurey
    beahurey Posts: 108
    Options
    Awesome Job! :happy: Keep the work up! You can do it! :bigsmile:
  • beslimat30s
    Options
    Congrats!
    (I lost 3 LB too since Feb, 01.)
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    congrats, Keep up the great work.