Back Again!

Options
Hi! Im back again! I love this site but i got bogged down with work and uni i havent been on in months.
But just reading all the topics and helpful hints people have has roped me back in!
I've joined the gym (all womens gym called Fernwood here in Australia and i LOVE it!) and just found out im allergic to cows milk! so ive cut it out and its like im a new woman! my cardio endurance is amazing now, i serioulsy suggest to anyone feeling sluggish or constantly getting sick to get an allergy test done! :flowerforyou: without sounding too over dramatic its changed my life!
looking forward to some serious weight loss!
xx

Replies

• sophiesxox
    Options
    Hi! Im back again! I love this site but i got bogged down with work and uni i havent been on in months.
    But just reading all the topics and helpful hints people have has roped me back in!
    I've joined the gym (all womens gym called Fernwood here in Australia and i LOVE it!) and just found out im allergic to cows milk! so ive cut it out and its like im a new woman! my cardio endurance is amazing now, i serioulsy suggest to anyone feeling sluggish or constantly getting sick to get an allergy test done! :flowerforyou: without sounding too over dramatic its changed my life!
    looking forward to some serious weight loss!
    xx
  • rheston
    rheston Posts: 638
    Options
    Welcome back.

I lived in Canberra for a few years and go back periodically to ride with friends out of Orange, NSW and stay another friends farm outside of Cooma.

It's interesting what you've posted about the allergy tests we've noticed as we've gotten older that things that never bothered us when we were younger have started becoming real irritants lately so the tests at least let us know what to be wary of to keep us healthier.