Fiber is Key

Options
:wink: I've found that fiber is the key to fullness. I have been drinking the Renew Fiber 35 shake to substitute a meal (lunch or dinner) and eat l/2 of the Renew fitsmart bar for snack and then another l/2 fitsmart bar for evening snack. Breakfast is generally an egg white with 2 slices of turkey bacon, slice of tomato on Thomas whole wheat english muffin and a regular dinner. The fiber makes me full during the day so I won't eat so much at night. It's been working and I've found that I've dropped inches and a couple of pounds in my first week of doing this.

Replies

• nastytater
    nastytater Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I may have to check that drink out...I know I'm needing more fiber in my diet,so maybe that'll be a good option for me too...Thanks.
  • jbucci1186
    jbucci1186 Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    fiber is your best friend.
  • tacomom
    tacomom Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I agree fiber is definitely one of the keys to feeling full. The only problem I have is using unnatural fiber (FiberOne, etc) makes me bloat and gassy. I was lucky enough to be told about some great ways to get more fiber in my diet. Broccoli, many berries especially blackberries, and milled or ground flax seed. You can add that to so many things and it doesn't change the taste. Look into some of the natural ways as well. I get 25-30 grams of fiber if I eat all the stuff I should. And my stomach isn't bloated nor am I gassy. :)
  • yogiles
    yogiles Posts: 3
    Options
    Thank you for trhat great tip on reducing the bloatness. I will give those a try as well! This is a great tool and I love how you all sounded off.