Looking for an accountability buddy.

Options
Hi folks!
I'm 5'8 and 235 lbs. Looking to lose 80lbs. Need a friend to lose them with, preferably someone who is willing to put my lazy self through the tracks.

Replies

• kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Options
    To lose weight and become healthier, you have to stop being lazy. You're also the only one who can get yourself moving.
  • aish58rts
    aish58rts Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I know I am. Except that I've found it a very miserable thing to do between my perfectionism and emotional eating. Hence, the need for a friend who can ensure that I keep the bigger picture in sight.
  • chris_in_cal
    chris_in_cal Posts: 2,361 Member
    Options
    please post your exact goal weight that you want to obtain. The real number @aish58rts
  • futspace
    futspace Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I'm 5'5" and weighed 224 lbs on Aug 9, 2018, I decided to make it happen this time and lose 50 lbs.
    I'm on Dr. Stillman's QWL Diet and lost 8.1 lbs in seven days. The diet is strict but it works! I am also walking 2 miles, three times a week. I'm taking it one day at a time. I've given myself a 14 Challenge and so far I'm doing great!!
  • aish58rts
    aish58rts Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello @chris_in_cal, I want to weigh 150 pounds. Eventually. Spooner rather than later.