Small victory milestone

Options
I could go for more Tuesdays like today. I felt as though I completely blew it this past three days with my eating. I've been craving chocolate like something awful, and Valentines Day didn't help. Hello chocolate everywhere. I splurged on a Hershey kiss here and there. And the new Snickers Valentine Cream Hearts....ok.....those should be outlawed. On top of Valentines Day, we went out of town this weekend, and of course, I ate good food. But, I kept up with my calories as much as possible and exercised at least 45 minutes each day as usual.

To my surprise this morning, the scales were down another pound since Friday! I am officially under the 200 mark, weighing in this morning at 199.6. Hallelujah!!!! 20 lbs lost and 35 to go.

Thank you, MFP. What a great place to turn where you know there will always be someone who is walking or have walked in my Nikes.

Love you guys!!!!

Replies

• MollysMom2005
    MollysMom2005 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I could go for more Tuesdays like today. I felt as though I completely blew it this past three days with my eating. I've been craving chocolate like something awful, and Valentines Day didn't help. Hello chocolate everywhere. I splurged on a Hershey kiss here and there. And the new Snickers Valentine Cream Hearts....ok.....those should be outlawed. On top of Valentines Day, we went out of town this weekend, and of course, I ate good food. But, I kept up with my calories as much as possible and exercised at least 45 minutes each day as usual.

To my surprise this morning, the scales were down another pound since Friday! I am officially under the 200 mark, weighing in this morning at 199.6. Hallelujah!!!! 20 lbs lost and 35 to go.

Thank you, MFP. What a great place to turn where you know there will always be someone who is walking or have walked in my Nikes.

Love you guys!!!!
  • iclimbmountains
    Options
    That's so great! Keep it up! And never get down on yourself for a day or two (or three!) of splurging, you're back into it now and feeling great, you deserve it! :flowerforyou:
  • TheGuardian
    TheGuardian Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Congrats!

I just cracked 200 myself last week, and in fact somehow managed to stay just under even through my horrible weekend.
  • mslovetoteach
    Options
    Welcome to the "199 club"...........small victories are what keep you motivated!!! I can't wait and WILL join you soon!

Smile and a grin!
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Great job!! :flowerforyou:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    congrats, keep it up.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!