Keto recipes

gingersnap2094
gingersnap2094 Posts: 1 Member
Hi there, I'm new to keto and looking for some new easy salad recipes and fat bomb ideas. Is there a place I can find these

Replies

• livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,751 Member
    I like Google for recipes...
  • juliamfu161
    juliamfu161 Posts: 41 Member
    I love cauliflower as an ingredient. Just made cauliflower mac and cheese the other day.

Ingredients:
    1/2 head of cauliflower cut into florets
    1/2 cup milk
    1 cup of cheese

Just boil the cauliflower in water first until it gets soft. Then drain out the water, and add in the milk and cheese on medium heat, and move it around until it forms a cheese sauce. Very tasty. Then you can add salt, pepper, paprika, and whatever else you like.

Paired it with pan seared salmon and asparagus. Very yummy.
  • guapa562
    guapa562 Posts: 1 Member
    Hi there, I'm new to keto and looking for some new easy salad recipes and fat bomb ideas. Is there a place I can find these

Try pinterest. I got plenty ideas there.
  • loserlee123
    loserlee123 Posts: 109 Member
    YouTube and pinterest were very helpful to me when I started. There are some good facebook groups out there just do a "keto" search. Good luck.
  • deepwoodslady
    deepwoodslady Posts: 12,001 Member
    I watch keto connect videos on youtube. Many others on youtube too. It's great to actually see the recipes being made.
  • CentaurusSoter
    CentaurusSoter Posts: 433 Member
    Fathead does tons of recipes for specifically Keto and Low Carb. /r/ketorecipes is good. Google is probably tops for options. Trying <recipe name> + <keto> usually gives some good recipe results. I keep a folder of bookmarked recipes, as well as storing the fixed/corrected recipes here on MFP.

Inputting recipes on here also helps fix recipe serving screw ups. Some recipes really don't match the serving numbers it claims.. this is a really big problem with keto recipes for deserts or carb replacements, I've found. Keto bread that claims to be low carb but uses many cups of almond flour is a prime example.. it's gonna have a very small serving size and still a bit of carbs. Trust, but verify.
  • DEHC1990
    DEHC1990 Posts: 2 Member
    I've been using Pinterest. They have some good recipes.
  • 4happynancy
    4happynancy Posts: 1 Member
    I like Google for recipes...

I like headbangerkitchen for all things Indian. Best keto curry stuff ever.