Any students in their 20's?

Options
I'm an accountancy student with a medical background (lol) and one hell of a procrastinator! Want to be friends who focus? I really do need a support group at this point not just for weight watching tbh. Let's help each other study and lose weight. Improve in general.

Replies

• Gallaghergirl11
    Gallaghergirl11 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Prepective Economics student here. 😅 Haven't declared but really considering it. I'm trying to get back at exercise and mindful eating before my school starts again. Thought it would be easier to do before all the stress comes, but it's still kicking my butt.
  • SadiaKhan1999
    SadiaKhan1999 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm a pre-med student! I'm 19. I would love a support group :smile:
  • kiela64
    kiela64 Posts: 1,447 Member
    Options
    Sure, I’m studying for my MLIS. It’s been nice to have the summer off and work on my health, but classes are starting and I know I’ll need to double down on the determination.
  • ColoradoChlo
    ColoradoChlo Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    That would be me. I'm 21, about to enter my last year of undergrad. Studying animal science, but plan to continue onto law school.
  • FL_Hiker
    FL_Hiker Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    Biology student here in my last semester (and job interview tomorrow 😧!!!)
    Feel free to add me!
  • NeymarMessiFCB
    NeymarMessiFCB Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    EMT grad & History major here. 😜
  • andreamariexoxo
    andreamariexoxo Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Psychology major here and trying to develop better study/eating/fitness habits. Feel free to add me everyone.
  • WhatThePhok
    WhatThePhok Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Undecided major. Its my second go at school. Don't know what I want to do this time but I'm a terrible procrastinator so I would love a support group. Feel free to add!
  • mnbell2013
    mnbell2013 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I'm about to transfer to major in wildlife biology. I'm 24 and a commuter, so it's nice to interact with other students who took a nontraditional path to college. Nice to meet everyone :)