Looking For A Buddy

Options
hey everyone, i am looking for some help and support, with my health and fitness, i would like someone to chat to on messenger and or e-mail, i have autism and this is important to me to have someone that kind or knows what they are doing and has lost a fair bit of weight to get healthier, looking for a buddy to help me on my journey as its gonna me a long struggle on my own

do you think you can help me ? please reply

thanks in advance

Nicky.

Replies

• JustMeandZ
    JustMeandZ Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Hi Nicky. I have a son with autism, and I was here years ago and lost a lot of weight, but managed to regain it, so now I'm here to lose it again ("for good" this time!) I'm not sure how all this messenger stuff works, but if you want me as a buddy, send me a message and tell me a little about yourself and maybe we can E-mail. Take care
  • weebo1980
    weebo1980 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    JustMeandZ wrote: »
    Hi Nicky. I have a son with autism, and I was here years ago and lost a lot of weight, but managed to regain it, so now I'm here to lose it again ("for good" this time!) I'm not sure how all this messenger stuff works, but if you want me as a buddy, send me a message and tell me a little about yourself and maybe we can E-mail. Take care

thank you i have just sent you a pm on here
  • JustMeandZ
    Options
    Hi! I sent you a reply on pm. :)
  • weebo1980
    weebo1980 Posts: 56 Member
    edited August 2018
    Options
    JustMeandZ wrote: »
    Hi! I sent you a reply on pm. :)

i have no mesages on my ibox from you

[edited by MFP mods]
  • zusibaby1
    zusibaby1 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hello... I am also on here trying to loose my last 20lbs which seems to be taking forever... I am always eager to help and support others who are on the same journey...
  • JustMeandZ
    Options
    Just wanted to let you know I sent you an E-mail. :smile: