Picture Progress!

Options
sc1572
sc1572 Posts: 2,309 Member
While on Facebook today, an old picture popped up and I hated looking at it. It was July 2009, summer after my junior year of high school. I weighed roughly 160 at my best guess. I was working at a vet clinic and gave up exercise to spend my time working. Looking at it today made me realize how much I hated myself back then, and for letting me ever get to that weight. This was the "best" before picture, full body, I could find from the last couple of years because I tried to avoid putting my whole body in pictures. A few days ago, I went and tried on random clothes with my friends, and my friend had me try on the dress in the picture. I am now starting my sophomore year of college, at 135.6 pounds, and am finally happy with what I see in the mirror. I started MFP a couple of months ago with a starting weight at 150 and a goal of 130, and LOVE it, but began dieting/exercise in January of 2010. I hope this helps inspire people, and shows you that it IS possible...especially you college/grad kids out there! It IS possible to lose weight in college! Back then, I couldn't even climb stairs or walk a mile without being out of breath, and now, I'm training for my first half marathon. :) Keep it up, MFP members!

<3 Steph

P.S. Disregard my ankle wrap...I'm dealing with a sprained ankle. :(

Motivation-1-1.jpg

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!