My Daily Feeling of "Success"

Options
This seems silly, but I just realized how good it feels to say "no" to the fast food runs, and Starbucks at the office.

Every day at least 2-3 people get fast food for lunch. Starbucks in the morning, or afternoon, happens a couple of times a week. Today I was the only person who didn't eat a fast food lunch, and I was also the only person who didn't get anything from the afternoon Starbucks run.

It's not that turning these things down is new to me, it's not, but I just realized that I am the only person who consistently does turn down these foods. It certainly feels like a "win" to me! :happy:

Replies

• infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    That's great!
  • Obstinate07
    Options
    That's good.
  • tilaisabel
    Options
    That is awesome! It definitely is a huge deal because it is so easy to just say yes and grab a snack here and there thinking we will work on it later. It takes real willpower to turn something we use either for comfort or to pass the time down. Congrats on the win! :-)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!