Keto 6 days update - Lost 10 pounds

Options
Hi everyone. I am 25, Male, 5 feet 7 inches tall. I lost 10 pounds in 6 days following the keto diet. Feel so proud of myself as this is the first time I have lost any significant amount of weight.
This community helped me a lot motivating me through success stories, dos and donts, mental support etc. Thank you everyone.
My initial weight was 230 pounds, now I am 220 pounds.

Replies

• Surecutie
    Surecutie Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Good morning fellow ketoer. Congratulations on your weight loss. I’ve been once wagon for 5 weeks now. It works if you work it.

Continue onward until you reach your goals.
  • judipatootie
    judipatootie Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Congrats!

I’ve been at it for five days now. I don’t use a scale, so I can’t say how much I’ve lost. If any. My work uniform feels pretty lose though.
  • erjones11
    erjones11 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Great job, you can turn 6 days in to six more and then...
  • TrixieTrix211
    TrixieTrix211 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    So, I just met with an MD and nutritionist yesterday and together they recommended keto for me. I didn't realize there was so much opposition to keto... Although this is the internet :#
  • diannegsims
    diannegsims Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Been doing keto about a week now - lost 9lbs so far
    But the biggest thing is I'm not constantly ravenous!
  • shelbydodgeguy
    shelbydodgeguy Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I've been doing keto for nearly two months to not only lose weight but to help with autoimmune inflammation and migraines. Not only have I lost almost 40 pounds but I'm able to use my hands without being in agony and my migraines have gone from nonstop to only having a half dozen or so.
  • Fairycandace
    Fairycandace Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am new here and I started reducing my carbs before going full Keto to ease into it. Today was the first day I reduced carbs all the way to follow the macros. I feel so good and have lost 4 lbs since Monday! I was doing WW but my weight wouldn’t budge and I didn’t feel great. I found out my blood sugars were high so I switched to try keto and am very excited!
  • ketofatty18
    ketofatty18 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Anyone want to talk and go through the journey of keto diet together or I use samsung health as well and we can be friends. I like to motivate and be motivated ever since I started diet. I was 275 on 07/16/2018 and as of today I am 239.8 from the keto diet. My goal is 180 in which I can't remember ever being that weight. Add me if you like and let's do this journey together.