So it took me 6 years to actually start using this

Options
If you've been procrastinating, I've probably got you beat. But we're all here -- so let's go.

Starting @ 210 lbs, 6'2, 32 years old. I'm doing 5x5s 3x a week and just did my first set of squats/benches/barbell rows in probably 2 years. It hurts. Also started counting calories for the first time in, I dunno, my entire life, and I'm pretty shocked at how poorly I eat, and sleep, and exercise... better late than never? By next year I expect to be the same weight or, at most, 10 lbs heavier, but able to squat ~300, bench ~200, row ~250, so my expectations are pretty high.

I've heard having friends helps. About to join a gym in the building I work in, have all my gear, supplements, and now I'm just looking for a few folks to help motivate myself and want the same in return.

Today is day 1 of the rest of my life.. what about you?

Replies

• WarmKrystal
    WarmKrystal Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hello!!! I loved your intro lol

I joined a couple months ago and I lost 22 pounds by counting calories and measuring food 😩 but..... then the summer came and well the drinks start flowing, all of the BBQ ‘s and sweets. I’ve been sloppy the last month and a bit as I haven’t been measuring or keeping track of my food.
    I’m feeling sluggish and unmotivated right now and I really need to get my *kitten* back in gear .

You are more than welcome to add me if you want