Any Alaskans??

Options
I'm not new to the site, but I'd love to have some more Alaskan support! Anyone live up here?

Replies

• mandeiko
    mandeiko Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    Wish I lived near you, boo :(
  • Deb2012
    Deb2012 Posts: 124
    Options
    I didn't realise you were from Alaska!! Never been, but has to be one of my favourite places :P lol.
  • quitmakingexcuses
    quitmakingexcuses Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    Yes ma'am lived here my whole life! It's hard to connect with people that are close because I'm not close to any other states!
  • faith65
    faith65 Posts: 8
    Options
    grew up in chugiak and on a homestead outside palmer up the glenallen hwy. was in wasilla in sept. to bring my dad back to Texas.
  • quitmakingexcuses
    Options
    Ahh. I'm from Anchorage, currently staying in a little town near Homer :)
  • julescromer
    Options
    Anne:

I do not live in Alaska, but my brother does :). He lives in Ancorage. I would like to at least vist, but that isn't in my near future.
  • KnottyNCrotchety
    Options
    I was born and raised there and still consider myself an Alaskan, but live in Oregon. I lived in Anchorage, then as an adult in Girdwood. Still miss it lots and visit often.
  • quitmakingexcuses
    Options
    I was born and raised there and still consider myself an Alaskan, but live in Oregon. I lived in Anchorage, then as an adult in Girdwood. Still miss it lots and visit often.

That's funny because I also want to move to Oregon. Soo pretty there. What town?
  • KnottyNCrotchety
    Options
    I am in Oregon City, outside of Portland.