CHICKEN

MarineWife10
MarineWife10 Posts: 6
edited October 1 in Recipes
I loove chicken. Does anyone have any great recipes?

Replies

• tramaine81
    tramaine81 Posts: 113 Member
    Ground chicken tacos-

brown ground chicken in a pan with water and add taco seasoning.
    Add favorite toppings with a soft or hard taco shell.

It also makes a great taco salad:)
  • nel0311
    nel0311 Posts: 248
    Pampered Chef has this pepper corn and galic rub....it AMAZING!!
  • i do the chicken tacos above. Otherwise i dice up chicken and add in buffalo sauce put it in a tortilla with lettuce. For whole chicken breasts, i bake mine with lemon pepper seasoning or cajun seasoning.
  • sounds great! thanks!!
  • i do the chicken tacos above. Otherwise i dice up chicken and add in buffalo sauce put it in a tortilla with lettuce. For whole chicken breasts, i bake mine with lemon pepper seasoning or cajun seasoning.

lemon pepper is exactly what I was thinking. For that one what exactly do you do?
  • IDoIt73
    IDoIt73 Posts: 22 Member
    Pampered Chef has this pepper corn and galic rub....it AMAZING!!
    do you have a link? please and thank you..
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    There was this fab recipe in Better Homes and Gardens where you made a mixture of feta cheese and lemon zest and stuffed it inside the chicken breasts. Put a little bit of kosher salt and fresh ground pepper on the outside of the chicken breasts. Heat a little olive oil in a pan. Cook the chicken until no longer pink. Serve on top of a bed of baby spinach, cherry tomatoes and a sprinkle of the lemon zest and feta cheese. AMAZING!

Then the other week I used cooked chicken breasts, avocado, red onion, frozen corn (thawed), kosher salt, fresh ground pepper and a little drizzle of olive oil to make chicken salad. It was for a girl's night potluck, so we had it with pita chips. YUM!

lemon pepper is exactly what I was thinking. For that one what exactly do you do?

i squeeze a little lemon juice on it and then theirs an actual spice thats lemon pepper, i just add a light coat to the chicken and bake

i squeeze a little lemon juice on it and then theirs an actual spice thats lemon pepper, i just add a light coat to the chicken and bake

oh wow okay that sounds easy! Thats what I like lol..how long do u recommend I bake and degrees?
  • There was this fab recipe in Better Homes and Gardens where you made a mixture of feta cheese and lemon zest and stuffed it inside the chicken breasts. Put a little bit of kosher salt and fresh ground pepper on the outside of the chicken breasts. Heat a little olive oil in a pan. Cook the chicken until no longer pink. Serve on top of a bed of baby spinach, cherry tomatoes and a sprinkle of the lemon zest and feta cheese. AMAZING!

Then the other week I used cooked chicken breasts, avocado, red onion, frozen corn (thawed), kosher salt, fresh ground pepper and a little drizzle of olive oil to make chicken salad. It was for a girl's night potluck, so we had it with pita chips. YUM!

That sounds DELICIOUS!

oh wow okay that sounds easy! Thats what I like lol..how long do u recommend I bake and degrees?

i do mine at 350 for about 30 minutes
  • theba2il
    theba2il Posts: 548 Member
    Great recipes on skinnytaste.com & eatingwell.com
This discussion has been closed.