what do you listen to?

Options
I am wondering what everyone has in thier ipod? I love listening to music while I walk, but lately the tunes are feeling kinda stale, just wondering if anyone has any good suggestions for some upbeat work your butt off songs? What gets you moving?

Replies

• jsiler181
    Options
    My favorite "new" song is No Tomorrow by Orson. It's one I've had on my iPod for a couple of years, but hearing it while on the elliptical yesterday really pushed me through the last few minutes of my workout! The Killers first album is great for the treadmill. And I like Adam Lambert on the (rare) occasion I decide to run on the treadmill.

Other than that, any 90's pop (especially boy bands!) or hip hop makes me move. When I'm strength training, I love rock music (everything from Led Zepplin to Incubus).
  • sgoldman328
    sgoldman328 Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    bump!

I totally sympathize. I need new music
  • JohnnyStorm
    JohnnyStorm Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Shinedown
    Theory of a Deadman
    Breaking Benjamin
    Stroke 9
    PINK
    Nickleback
    Kryptonite - 3 Doors Down always brings it home!
  • maritimemom
    Options
    Bump! I need new music too!

I tend to gravitate towards pop for working out. I like songs like Stronger by Kanye West, My Humps & Time of My Life (remake) by Black Eyed Peas, and Dynamite by Taio Cruz.
  • carrun
    carrun Posts: 16
    Options
    I like to listen to Pink, The Tragically Hip, Blink 182 and The Killers
  • sambustem
    Options
    usually I listen to the heavy stuff - slip knot, five finger death punch, skindred - crazy psycho music :)

but then, I also LOVE working out to Three Days Grace, Blue October, Red, Breaking Benjamin