I want SWEETS :(

I'm only sixteen, & to see my other siblings eating candy & ice cream or whatever makes me :sad: sad. Like i want to cry! but I told myself I want to lose this weight & I have to stick it out, i'll be okay.

I just wanted to VENT.

thanks for reading, btw this is my first POST.

Replies

• spaingirl2011
    spaingirl2011 Posts: 763 Member
    Welcome! Remember, you want a lifestyle that you can live--not a temporary diet. If your friends are eating ice cream, join them with frozen yogurt. If you want cake, have some lowfat chocolate milk, instead. There are ways of having sweets so that you don't derail your diet. And you know what? You can occasionally, have a small piece of cake. You just can't have a huge piece of cake every day. This is a lifestyle. Live it.
  • JennetteMac
    JennetteMac Posts: 763 Member
    I so know where you are coming from on this. You can have sweets, just think about how many. It's better to have a small treat and enjoy yourself, than be miserable and deny yourself. Moderation is the key, and stay healthy.
  • dorioreo
    dorioreo Posts: 123
    Thanks guys (: Maybe I can ask my mom to buy me some of those weight watchers snacks & candy, & i'll eat the serving size!
  • crzyone
    crzyone Posts: 872 Member
    Sugar free jello is good and sweet, too.

I made some lemon jello with crushed pineapple in it. Wayyyyyyyyyy sweet for me!!! (For a crunch I added a handfull of cornflakes!!)
  • stuart959
    stuart959 Posts: 33 Member
    I have found that pudding works rather well to satisfy the sweet craving. Also I will pre-plan a day to have say an ice cream sandwich or another favorite treat and exercise the calories off FIRST say by taking a 40 minute walk (or whatever exercise you prefer). That way I am not depriving myself and also re-enforcing that everything I take in has a CONSEQUENCE, which spurs me on to as has been previously stated a life style change. Its like anything else it works IF YOU WORK IT.