No longer loosing.

Options
So I have a sweet tooth and since coming on here I have been trying to eat more fruit and less sweets, cookies & cakes. Although I dropped 9lbs I have stalled for weeks now even gained a few lbs back, though I am doing the 30 day shred challenge so maybe muscle. I have my food diary set so you can see it.. I know I slip up sometimes and I try to control that. Any tips on how I can get better results?

I get married 3 weeks on Friday and am starting to fear I may not reach my goals in time.

Replies

• mgmlap
    mgmlap Posts: 1,377 Member
    Options
    are you drinking enough water? maybe change the workout a bit..add some cardio like the treadmill or elliptical
  • ProTFitness
    ProTFitness Posts: 1,379 Member
    Options
    Cut back on carb and salt for the next 3 weeks. Get lots of Lean protein and Veggies in a few pieces of fruit. Super Clean low salt and cut back on the carbs. Make sure your not drinking pop beer ect. Water water water. Add real lemon juice to a warm glas in the morning. This should get you there if you are consistant and Not CHEAT!
  • MoonShadow_1au
    MoonShadow_1au Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    When you plateau it is time to change the workout (and look closer at what you eat). How long do you have on the 30 day program?

With eating what are your goals. It cannot see your diary, but would expect if you are gaining (or not loosing) weight you must be eating all your calories. Check out the "Goals" link under MY HOME tab. This should show how many calories you need to maintain weight, and if you are trying to loose weight you should have your daily settings around 300 calories or more under this, Might be time to re-evaluate the setting here.
  • BerryFruit
    Options
    Been doing 30D Shred since the 1st of August.

My usual workouts are

Monday - 1hr Hard Zumba class
    Tuesday - 20min BodyRock.tv routine (sometimes add power walk when I have the time)
    Wednesday - 1hr Hard Zumba
    Thursday - 1hr Yoga & 1hr Power walk
    Friday - 20min BodyRock.tv routine (sometimes add power walk when I have the time)
    Saturday - Active rest ( I am a wedding photographer so Saturdays are 10 -13 hr days on my feet running around)
    Sunday - Rest ( but I usually try to get a nice walk in with my other half)

To this I have now added the 30D Shred in a morning before breakfast everyday.

Don't get me wrong I don't want to be skinny more toned.. it's under my layer of fat I can feel it and in good light see it.