:(

Options
Ate a huge breakfast this morning, seemed okay at the time but now i really wish I hadn't. Not really a question, just tired of feeling guilty about everything

Replies

• janet_pratt
    janet_pratt Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    Guilt is not healthy either. If you choose to eat a big breakfast, you do it knowing that you will probably go over on your calories and decide if that's ok with you or not. Then you make up for it with a little extra exercise and a smaller dinner, or just do better tomorrow. Life is too short to feel guilty just because you enjoyed your breakfast. Enjoy it and move on.
  • spoiledwife12
    spoiledwife12 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    The best meal to go over on is breakfast! Please don't feel guilty. Continue to make other healthy choices and allow yourself some big breakfasts now and then!!

Moderation in all things, including moderation!!
  • MarandaPanda86
    Options
    Seriously, I agree that breakfast is the best meal to go over on. As long as you didn't eat fried chicken and gravy, I think you'll be fine :) Unless you did... In that case there's always tomorrow.
  • Misdy
    Misdy Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Don't feel guilty - you have the rest of the day to make up for it!
  • KareyMarie
    KareyMarie Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I heard somewhere (regarding weight loss) that, "It's what you do *most of the time* not what you do *occasionally* that matters the most" - it's really helped me when I'm feeling down about a poor decision, and helped me not turn that poor decision into a bunch of poor decisions.

Hang in there! :)
  • spoiledwife12
    spoiledwife12 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I heard somewhere (regarding weight loss) that, "It's what you do *most of the time* not what you do *occasionally* that matters the most" - it's really helped me when I'm feeling down about a poor decision, and helped me not turn that poor decision into a bunch of poor decisions.

Hang in there! :)

Exactly!!
  • twogoots
    twogoots Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    don't be so hard on yourself. Make a goal to do better tomorrow if it is too late in the evening to tonight. Some days are hard, but know that you have a later meal or exercise to help correct it, even if it is the next days plan.