Feeling really stupid!!!

Options
My first time looking at communities and I want to reply and I can’t figure out how to reply? Feeling pretty stupid right now but if anyone would like to help me out that would be great!

Replies

• lttlrd
    lttlrd Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    OK just figured out you have to air all the way down to the very bottom. That can take a while on your phone if it’s a big thread but at least I got it figured out.
  • RaeBeeBaby
    RaeBeeBaby Posts: 4,245 Member
    Options
    There should just be a reply/comment field at the bottom of the thread where you type your response. Then below that a button that says "POST REPLY".

It looks a little different on the phone app from the computer, but basically works the same. Sometimes you have to scroll down to see it.
  • brian_w7
    brian_w7 Posts: 186 Member
    edited August 2018
    Options
    Cool
  • rhodesmark77
    rhodesmark77 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi there lttlrd,
    To reply to another comment just look below or under the original comment and you should see the word Reply. Click the field or box under the word Reply and start typing. Did that help?
    Mark
    Another MyFitnessPal person
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    lttlrd wrote: »
    OK just figured out you have to air all the way down to the very bottom. That can take a while on your phone if it’s a big thread but at least I got it figured out.

Or press quote under the post you want to reply to.