Options
2»

Replies

• cesse47
    cesse47 Posts: 947 Member
    edited August 2018
    Options
    GramSher wrote: »
    Congrats! I am just beginning your journey in size 20/22 only at 71, it will take me forever but I want and need to do this. Hoping this will work for me. So far it's going slow after 3 weeks. :(
    GramSher --- remember this is YOUR new journey ... just don't give up. Make sure you log everything that passes over your lips so you can see what works and what doesn't. I'm back after several years of hiatus and, yes, it will be challenging. I'm 70 so I know where you're coming from. I don't have any health issues and hope by getting back on track with food and water .... and, drat it, exercise!! ... to stave off health issues as long as possible. Good luck with YOUR new Journey. :smiley:

KELSARABIA --- Congratulations! Revel in your success ... and keep up the good habits you've developed. :smiley:
  • starfruit132
    starfruit132 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. You look happy in both photos, but an extra twinkle in your eyes now :). Stay strong!
  • Nikeolie
    Nikeolie Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Woooo! That is fantastic. Youre an inspiration <3
  • Courtscan2
    Courtscan2 Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic, well done!!
  • TheFutureMrsLewis
    TheFutureMrsLewis Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Awesome! You look wonderful :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!