I can't believe my ______ got smaller!!!

Options
2»

Replies

• gemmie_c
    gemmie_c Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I have lost a whole shoe size!
  • shonasteele
    Options
    My rings are getting looser but I'm trying to hold off getting them sized as long as possible by wearing them on different fingers. My watch is moving around a lot more too but it's kind of a nice reminder when I notice it. I'm hoping my calves will get thinner soon cuz I really want to buy a pair of sexy tall boots this fall and I can't usually do that. I'm praying my feet dont get smaller cuz I have WAY too many shoes and that would be a tragic loss, but I guess insoles would help with most of them. Whatever happens, I'll take it though!!! Oh I almost forgot - I'm really enjoying throwing out any undies that have gotten big and make me feel frumpy - my motto is "just say no to granny panties" :0)
  • jordanlell
    jordanlell Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Wrists, arms... I have a wide scoop neck shirt that's supposed to kind of hang on my shoulders, but anymore it's constantly falling way off to one side, I can't keep in on right!
  • Minnesnowtagurl
    Minnesnowtagurl Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You are looking good! My everything has gotten smaller, some I wasn't expecting .... ( ☆ Y ☆ ) Lol!... but the loosing my wedding bands was a bit shocking....and fitting in to a half a size smaller in shoes is fun! Keep up the good work.
  • Awkward30
    Awkward30 Posts: 1,927 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your sexy earlobes!
  • mghane
    mghane Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Agreed that my fingers, wrists, face and feet have all shrunk. Is it weird that I feel like my nose is a little better defined/smaller? My upper arms used to REALLY bug me, and even they're shrinking now... I should try on some earrings to see if my ears have shrunk as well...lol.

congrats on your slimmer ears :P
  • Misdy
    Misdy Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    very cool, congrats :D
  • lannlynn
    lannlynn Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    lol..........I guess everything can really get smaller!!! Great JOB!!
  • millionsofpeaches
    Options
    My toes are smaller...! ha.
  • tifanietiberio
    tifanietiberio Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    ok, i wanted to follow-up on this. i have told my friends about this and they think i am CRAZY! like smoking crack crazy.

so i called my doctor and he said that it is entirely possible that if i had fleshy/fatty earlobes and i have lost over 20% of my body weight, that my earlobes, could indeed, be smaller.

he said that he has not personally seen it, but he has seen people who have lost a lot of weight have smaller/different shaped noses, so ears are not much of a stretch. he said it probably happens more than we realize, but most people wouldn't notice it. i just so happened to have a big enough pair of earrings that i hadn't work in sometime to notice that they look markedly different than they did when i got them 6 months ago.

just wanted to let you know that i am not crazy (about that at least lol) and i think it is something interesting to pay attention to.

cheers!
  • Lesliecs
    Lesliecs Posts: 930 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your 44 lb. loss! That's awesome. And you can really tell a difference in the photos!! You look fabulous! Never really thought about EARS losing weight, but I guess they are a body part too, so why not! But that is a new one on me!

Keep up the good work! :flowerforyou:
  • sweetaddict123
    sweetaddict123 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I decided to "search" instead of posting a new thread. My shoes are falling off of me now! I'm glad to know it's not just me......
    before
    MOTHERSDay2009web.jpg
    after
    Bridget1-7-20121814.jpg
  • thesarahsundae
    thesarahsundae Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Wow! That's amazing! My first moment like that was with a pair of cute black peep toe heels...they literally went flying off of my feet, all sloshing around, I couldn't even keep them on! Great work! Keep it up!

Right? Isn't that awesome. I went down half a shoe size myself.
  • QueenJayJay
    QueenJayJay Posts: 1,139
    Options
    That's hilarious! I've never thought of that, but I suppose earlobes probably are made entirely of fat.
  • Zodiacsmom
    Zodiacsmom Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    LOVE this post!! LOLOL
  • tonialeem
    Options
    I once worked in a factory where we had custom fit ear plugs,,,,if we lost more then 10 lbs we would have to have them re-molded so you're not totally off your rocker......enjoy the new lobes
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!