CAT or DOG

Options
124»

Replies

• Forensic
    Forensic Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    Both. Though I am admittedly more of a cat person. We have 3 cats and 2 dogs. I would like a big dog, though. :)
  • VSgirl2010
    VSgirl2010 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    DOG's ...I'v had dogs all my life..cats have attitudes...dogs want to please you, and be with you all the time. My Min pin comes running to the door when I get home., with her little tail wagging. She is soooooooo happy to see us...

My cat greets me/us with a purr and a roll on the floor every day when we get home =)

Our Sophie (the tabby in my ticker) does that as well. She comes running to the front door when anyone visits as well. She LOVES all humans and simply tolerates our other two cats.

My kitty is a Sophie as well!
  • ziggy67
    ziggy67 Posts: 351
    Options
    Guess!!!
  • calibri
    calibri Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    I've never had a dog. I'd like a Jack Russel terrier, but I'm afraid it'll have more energy than me and it will become destructive. My cat is pretty much a dog.
  • angelicdisgrace
    angelicdisgrace Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    Cats

Dogs have masters, Cats have staff.

Hahaha I love it!
  • angelicdisgrace
    angelicdisgrace Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    I'm impartial. I have two cats and two dogs.
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    cats are much more my speed but sadly 2 of my kids are severely allergic. I can do other peoples dogs but havent had any luck having a dog in my own house. Im not alpha enough. And puppies are harder than babies. So, were sticking to fish!
  • marialynnporter
    marialynnporter Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    i have a cat and a dog. my cat acts like he is a dog or something. he is one tough cat i have to say. I can't choose what one i like. i love both. i am deff. an animal lover!
  • Hootsmamma
    Hootsmamma Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    BOTH! My Husband and I Live out of 5 acres with 6 cats, 5 dogs and 3 horses (plus a pond full of Fish!) And I wouldn't trade any of them! Love them all for the individuals they are! They bring so much Love and Joy to our lives and make us smile on a daily basis. LOVE all animals. I think Animal Lovers are awesome people!
  • HollieDoodles
    HollieDoodles Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    I'm a dog person 110%!!! Cats are okay, we just don't get along very well.

Gretchen and Amber.... border collie / aussie mixes :)

Girlsathome.jpg
  • pacmanjack
    pacmanjack Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    Dogs rule (see gratuitously cute photo of my yellow lab Beckett in my photos)
  • shelleilei
    shelleilei Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    DOGS!
    Cats are just.... Creepy.
  • 1_up
    1_up Posts: 1,414 Member
    Options
    K-9 or get out!
  • 1_up
    1_up Posts: 1,414 Member
    Options
    P.S

All dogs go to heaven, guess where the cats go! :D
  • sjmgde
    sjmgde Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    DOGS all the way. They are the only way to go. I HATE cats...they remind me of little devils:devil: Plus dogs donot get up on the counter tops with there paws after they took a dump in an indoor box . Sorry to you cat lovers this def. not one. I :heart: dogs. I love them soooo much. But there is an exception. I am not a fan of little dogs aka ankle bitters. :frown: I feel they do not do big dogs justice.
  • writtenINthestars
    writtenINthestars Posts: 1,933 Member
    Options
    I love them both. I personally have two cats and the only reason we don't have a dog is we do not have the time to dedicate to a pup at this time. Cats are a bit more self sufficient so that is why we have them! They can take care of themselves when we are working and out and then when we come home we get snuggles time =)
  • UpEarly
    UpEarly Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    I have a lot of problems with cats. As a kid, I was attacked constantly by our mean-as-a-bothered-hornet Persian. I would be sitting innocently watching cartoons on the couch, and the cat would come prowling around the corner, howl, break into a full sprint and deck me with his teeth and claws out. That cat was my nemesis for eight years! I still feel uneasy and mistrustful around people's cats until I get to know them.

I also don't like how cats scrape around in their litterbox, then jump up and go sashaying across the kitchen counter. All I can think of is the trail of fecal matter that must be left behind after they walk. I am grossed out by the dead things cats present as 'gifts' to their family. I also have no patience for the 300 million outdoor cats my neighbors seem to own and allow to roam freely. They climb on my car, they kill the birds I like to feed, they spray my deck with urine, etc. I've met some cuddly, affectionate cats, but in general cats are too aloof for me.

I'm definitely on TEAM DOG!
  • sjmgde
    sjmgde Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    I have a lot of problems with cats. As a kid, I was attacked constantly by our mean-as-a-bothered-hornet Persian. I would be sitting innocently watching cartoons on the couch, and the cat would come prowling around the corner, howl, break into a full sprint and deck me with his teeth and claws out. That cat was my nemesis for eight years! I still feel uneasy and mistrustful around people's cats until I get to know them.

I also don't like how cats scrape around in their litterbox, then jump up and go sashaying across the kitchen counter. All I can think of is the trail of fecal matter that must be left behind after they walk. I am grossed out by the dead things cats present as 'gifts' to their family. I also have no patience for the 300 million outdoor cats my neighbors seem to own and allow to roam freely. They climb on my car, they kill the birds I like to feed, they spray my deck with urine, etc. I've met some cuddly, affectionate cats, but in general cats are too aloof for me.

I'm definitely on TEAM DOG!
    Love team dog and i agree 100% with your 2nd paragraph
  • mistyaiken
    Options
    i say bunny.:) she is a 8 week old mini lop who thinks and acts like a puppy licks and plays with toys and cleans herself like a cat . she is very confused lol my little shih tzu thinks she is people / is a big doggie diva.
  • mandeiko
    mandeiko Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    I love both, but I'm definitely a dog person!! I can take them with me for walks and play time in the park! :)