Kind of funny!

Options
TamTastic
TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
I am hosting a brunch playdate this morning at 10:00.

Last night, when I was cooking, I dropped some dried oregano on the burner and it filled my condo with a.......SPECIAL aroma! (We all know how THAT smells!!!:laugh: )

So, I am making mini ham and cheese frittatas and I have bagels and other stuff and people are bringing other treats. I was going back and forth on whether or not to making some cinnamon coffeecake quick bread.

I got up this morning and decided to bake it.......because the condo still smelled of the "burned oregano!!" And I wanted the place to smell much more PC.:huh:

Don't want the mom's to think there is something special in that bread!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I bet the neighbors were wondering!! :embarassed:

Replies

• TamTastic
    Options
    I am hosting a brunch playdate this morning at 10:00.

Last night, when I was cooking, I dropped some dried oregano on the burner and it filled my condo with a.......SPECIAL aroma! (We all know how THAT smells!!!:laugh: )

So, I am making mini ham and cheese frittatas and I have bagels and other stuff and people are bringing other treats. I was going back and forth on whether or not to making some cinnamon coffeecake quick bread.

I got up this morning and decided to bake it.......because the condo still smelled of the "burned oregano!!" And I wanted the place to smell much more PC.:huh:

Don't want the mom's to think there is something special in that bread!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I bet the neighbors were wondering!! :embarassed:
  • AngelinSinCity
    Options
    That's funny. The best air freshner I've ever found is found at Sally's Beauty Supply. It is "Pleasant Cherry Almond Cleansing Alcohol" put it in a marked spray bottle and use it for times like this. It's also great to clean your surfaces and keep things sanitized. :) Hope you have a wonderful day with your friends.
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options
    ETHYL....that hippy chick is cooking again!:smile:
  • TamTastic
    Options
    It's SPECIAL cinnamon bread!! :laugh: :laugh:
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options
    It's SPECIAL cinnamon bread!! :laugh: :laugh:

she must have them dang munchies again!!
  • TamTastic
    Options
    As Shannon told me, I should have answered the door eating chips!!! :laugh: :laugh:
  • TamTastic
    Options
    You were right. It was "kind of" funny. wait.gif
    Then stay away!!! :angry:
  • CassieNic
    Options
    yeah. sure. you dropped 'oregano'. :laugh:
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    Dude burn some essence, it'll cover the smell:huh:
  • TamTastic
    Options
    yeah. sure. you dropped 'oregano'. :laugh:
    :blushing: :blushing:
  • CassieNic
    Options
    Dude burn some essence, it'll cover the smell:huh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:passes Tam the patchouli:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Oh, I guess that explains the sexy AV!!:glasses:
  • TamTastic
    Options

Oh please! Do you see how tired I look?? I cannot get a photo of me lately where I don't look tired!!
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Tam you look beautiful so hush!! No matter what you are burning over there in your neck of the woods. Take care of that little one!!
  • TamTastic
    Options
    Tam you look beautiful so hush!! No matter what you are burning over there in your neck of the woods. Take care of that little one!!
    Thanks Renae! :blushing:

And no worries, when I am pregnant, I take the best care of this child!! :happy:
  • TROUBLE2
    TROUBLE2 Posts: 6,660
    Options

Oh please! Do you see how tired I look?? I cannot get a photo of me lately where I don't look tired!!

your eyes do look a little glassy, and you do have that "WHOAAA, DUDE" look to you...

that is not very healthy for your baby you know...

you tree huggin hippie!:smokin:
  • TROUBLE2
    TROUBLE2 Posts: 6,660
    Options
    I dropped some dried oregano on the burner and it filled my condo with a.......SPECIAL aroma! (We all know how THAT smells!!!:laugh: )

:huh: is that what the kids are calling it these days???

"Droppin Oregeno"

Hippie: "Hey Tam wanna "Drop some Oregeno later"
    Tam: "Sure just let me bake a bunch of munchies for later!"