Vegan/Vegetarian recipes?

ZillaBot48
ZillaBot48 Posts: 3 Member
I am not vegan or vegetarian but I love the food and I want to get more/ different recipes...anyone?

Replies

• Clindy50
    Clindy50 Posts: 4 Member
    I made the easiest cauliflower recipe last night, had it with supper tonight. It was GOOD stuff. 😁

Preheat oven to 375. Leave the cauliflower whole; snap off all the leaves, trim the stem so the head sits upright steadily. Rinse and dry. Line baking dish with foil, place the cauliflower in the center. Drizzle generously with olive oil, sprinkle with salt, pepper, garlic powder and dill. Cover loosely with foil.

Roast for about an hour. Test with a fork for doneness.

It was tender and sweet - we broke it apart, added a little butter and a little more seasoning and chowed down.

So simple and so good!
  • firlena227
    firlena227 Posts: 86 Member
    If you look up Minimalist Baker she has tons of vegan recipes, she's also not actually vegan but tends to eat almost all plant based... the vegan fried rice with tofu is a regular on our menu now :)
  • joblazina
    joblazina Posts: 1 Member
    Walnut spaghetti
    One of my favorites is taking a cup of walnuts and chopping them adding this to a pan with EVOO and onions saute. Add one cup chopped mushrooms and saute. Add to favorite marinara and put on top of whole wheat noodles or zucchini noodles. Top with nutritional yeast, basil, and red pepper flakes
  • yayamom3
    yayamom3 Posts: 939 Member
    I get daily emails from skinnytaste.com and cookieandkate.com. Not all of their recipes are vegetarian, but a large amount are. I've never made a recipe I didn't enjoy, and they are really healthy and easy.