Hoopdance for Fitness

Options
Hey guys! I was wondering if there were any fellow hoopdancers out there! I've been doing it for 3 years and have lost a ton of weight and I am so toned! It really helped me, and I was just trying to see if anyone else was in the "circle". If you haven't heard of it just go look it up on youtube! I GUARANTEE you will be addicted!

Replies

• felicityksr
    felicityksr Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I have thought about trying it. I have heard the weighted hoops are much easier than the hoops we used as children. I also heard it is a great workout! What kind of hoop do you use?
  • adventuring
    Options
    I bought a hoop, but I have yet to figure out how to keep it up, lol.
  • foremant86
    foremant86 Posts: 1,115 Member
    Options
    I don't but my cousin does and she loves it and it's really helped her tone up.
  • mangirl
    mangirl Posts: 93
    Options
    I have one and use it from time to time.I can pretty much keep the hoop up and walk around and do stuff. I have never looked up any videos. lol thanks for the heads up. If you have any tips or good links to exercises you like I would appreciate them.
  • Chickabittie
    Options
    I bought a weighted hoop last week at Sports Authority. I had a hard time keeping it up after 5 revolutions, but practiced all night., and it was a blast. I have the bruises on my ribs to show for my effort. I know you are not supposed to hoop up there, but I got a little wild! Ha ha! I will look up hoopdancers on youtube. I did look for some instructional video there, so maybe I saw some of it already. Hooping really rocks your core!