Pros and Cons of app!

Options
Hi my name is Isa new in this app! Anyone can tell me pro and cons found in this app? How is been able to help you achieve your fitness lifestyle?

Replies

• emurphy2183
    emurphy2183 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I don’t really know yet, just got this myself lol
  • DanR_85
    DanR_85 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Main advantage is that most foods you can think of, both packaged and raw are in the database - and the majority of them are accurate, meaning logging calories is very easy.

The social networking side of it can be helpful and encouraging too.
  • runningforthetrain
    runningforthetrain Posts: 1,037 Member
    Options
    Pros- I have found the ap an invaluable tool for counting calories- which is how I primarily use it. I can't gauge how much I have eaten by hunger- so weight has crept on as I've gotten older. Since starting I have lost up to 15 lbs and maintained a 10 pound loss. I didn't lose as much as I wanted by any means; but, at least I'm not gaining more.
    I have met some great people on the ap who really inspire me & the camaraderie has made me feel like everyone is in the same boat.
    Cons- I don't like hitting the decline button when people ask me to be friends... but, I prefer keeping my contact list small and manageable.

I have gotten attached to a few people here who just left or disappeared without warning.