Sticking around this time!

Options
pudd1e
pudd1e Posts: 11 Member
My name is Phil, and this is the 3rd time I've tried to lose weight by using a calorie counting website. I gave up after a month or two the last two times, but this time is going to be different. Why?

For starters, I started a weight loss competition with 5 of my friends who have also gotten fat and happy over the years, and I'm determined to win each and every week until I hit my goal!

Second, I'm not paying for the calorie counting service this time like I was with My Food Diary, so I won't have any excuse to cancel my membership.

Third, I know what I'm doing this time around. I've already lost more weight (6 lbs) in 2 1/2 weeks than I did in the months of trying before - and I'm having fun doing it! I already feel better!

The time for change is now. I will be the best version of me that I can be! I hope to be an encouragement to all of you who are in this boat with me. We can do it!

Replies

• cfaye01
    cfaye01 Posts: 20
    Options
    Hey Phil!

Nice to meet you!
    This is my third time back too!! Good luck !
    -Christina
  • Sunjenk
    Sunjenk Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Good Luck!!! :)
  • Monica_has_a_goal
    Monica_has_a_goal Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Phil Welcome to MFP!

I wish you much succes because this site is Awesome, the people are encouraging and inspirational, and the suggestions come from wonderful people who want to advise on the proper way to succeed here.

Great Job on your 6 pounds and I hope you meet every weeks challenge with enthusiasm and I'm sure you'll win the contest!

Sincerely,
    Monica
  • Monica_has_a_goal
    Monica_has_a_goal Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Phil Welcome to MFP!

I wish you much succes because this site is Awesome, the people are encouraging and inspirational, and the suggestions come from wonderful people who want to advise on the proper way to succeed here.

Great Job on your 6 pounds and I hope you meet every weeks challenge with enthusiasm and I'm sure you'll win the contest!

Sincerely,
    Monica
  • pudd1e
    pudd1e Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hey Phil!

Nice to meet you!
    This is my third time back too!! Good luck !
    -Christina

Ok Christina, I expect you to stick around this time too! :) 3rd time's the charm!